KING of the HILL (new figures)

Who Can't wait for these to come out!!

bobby is so funny!
    I watch this show every day!

Yep!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kinghill.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	4006  
    Last edited by Darth Vellner; 09-19-2002 at 02:21 PM.

Yep
    Yep
    Yep
    Mmm hmm
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

nawnawnawitbedangongangon YEP! man....ain'tno"Mmm hmm" man...it'sdangnoyepyep...tellyouwhat..manyep!

I love the show, but these figures look crapawful. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting them unless they look a lot better in person.
    Just for your information, I read that each figure will come with a section of 'the fence', and these sections will of course connect to each other to build a complete fence.
    I aso read, although I haven't heard it confirmed that the KOTH figures from Wave 2 onwards (eg. Bobby (with Ladybird), Boomhauer, and Luanne) will have some sort of talking feature.
    If you're interested, there's a discussion about them in the Android's Dungeon section of the forums on www.simpsonscollectors.com .
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

I'd have to see them in person before I decide to buy them. I absolutely LOVE the show though....
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

Those figures ain't right.

I dunno, they just seem to be a little too on the bubble side. I know the characters mostly look like that, but Bill's got a pretty bad neck joint, and his torso is kinda too long.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I like the show, but I am really just not interested at all in buying the figures.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"