Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    like most of the other st movies i can not wait for this one to come out.

I like Star Trek, but I will skip this when it comes out, will wait for the DVD to satisfy the scifi side of me.

Originally posted by master jedi
    why will you skip it?
    I absolutely hate going to the theater. My last several experiences haven't been all that great, even all the times I saw AOTC there were always annoying kids, and parents, sitting next to or near me. Add that to the insane prices for tickets, food, and drinks. Thats the reason I spent so much money on my HT, to avoid the theater. I see 1 maybe 2 movies a year in a theater, but I would rather wait for the dvd.

Just complain to the manager the next time you encounter annoying people. Last time I went to the theater there was a little kid sitting in the middle of the isle before, during. and after the movie. Everybody was tripping over him. I nearly dropped my Coke. The kids parents werent doing anything. Also during the movie there were about 6 or 7 preteens sitting behind me. They were really loud through half the movie. They were really childish too. They were having gas and then laughing.What's funny about gas? They were also having gas contests to see ** much gas they could have, how loud it was, and even weather or not it was high and dry or low and juicy. Just before I was about to take them outside for an old fashioned whooping a dang usher came by and told them to shut up or they'd have to leave. Dang usher!

Thumbs down it looks like instead focusing in-depth on menacing romulan intrigue. . .

. . .we get speed buggy vs. lawnmower man that bald guy (who isn't even a romulan, gee thanks for the romulan badguys, paramount ) looks like some flaky rave dj with no taste in music; i betcha last year he had a caesar haircut

Originally posted by master jedi
    They were having gas and then laughing.What's funny about gas? They were also having gas contests to see ** much gas they could have, how loud it was, and even weather or not it was high and dry or low and juicy.

That was good!

I did complain during one of my viewings of AOTC, but all the theater manager did was give the parents of the kid a warning. The manager left and the kid started back up again. I got my money back after the movie ended, and told my daughter I'd let her have the money if she went and kicked his ***.

With The Two Towers, and The Chamber of Secrets coming out, I'll go ahead and wait for the Nemisis DVD. I will buy the DVD regardless of reviews of if everyone hated it.

Oh man, if someone causes a ruckus in the theatre when I'm watching TTT, I swear somebody's going home with a large bag of popcorn shoved up their ***.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett
    Oh man, if someone causes a ruckus in the theatre when I'm watching TTT, I swear somebody's going home with a large bag of popcorn shoved up their ***.
    That'll probably be me going home like that and I won't even do anything.

I wonder why they cut all the Wesley Crusher scenes from the upcoming movie? I think he had a rather intriguing character in the TNG series and his departure was shrouded in mystery as far as his travels are concerned. I might have actually seen the movie at the theatre if they included his scenes in the movie.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.