Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

New Star Trek Nemesis trailer

Here are some mirror links that i have:

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

Mirror 3

It's about 20 megs, .mpg format, 2 mins. long.

Enjoy!

Is that the one from last night's Twilight Zone? I thought it was a bit of a mess, looked like it gave away a lot of the ending too. As a TNG fan first I didn't feel impressed; but cinematically it looked pretty interesting except for Worf in the dune buggy chase, that looked ridiculous on every level.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Watching made me wonder, are we gonna see Worf with gold pressed latnium chains around his neck with a phaser or bat'leth hanging from'em?

I taped it when it was shown during Twilight Zone, my opinion on it is still the same on Nemesis so far. They really could benefeit from better editors though.

Also if you missed the news, all the Wesley Crusher scenes have been cut from Nemesis.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

well...if history is any indication, this should be a good star trek film, as it's an even numbered outing.

TOR, from all the stories and the script treatments and spoilers I have read for the new movie, I think thats finally going to be disproven. This is going to likely be the very first even numbered Star Trek film that sucks. Now the question is, will it be as bad as Star Trek V and Star Trek IX? That is what I'll withhold judgement on until I see the film in the theater.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Caught a trailer for it when I saw Austin Powers...and It didn't look bad.....

BTW, for anyone who hasn't seen the X Men 2 trailer.....GO AND DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!!!!!

I cannot wait for this film.

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    Caught a trailer for it when I saw Austin Powers...and It didn't look bad.....

BTW, for anyone who hasn't seen the X Men 2 trailer.....GO AND DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!!!!!

I cannot wait for this film.
    That's the first trailer. This is the second one which I htink is a better trailer.
    And I sure hoppe you're talking about the second X2 trailer 'cause the first one sucked.

meh... i gotta say, i really hate it when they use the music from another movie in trailers - they used the theme from the planet of the apes remake... which i thought was really cool music. other than that, it looks okay, though i've never been a huge ST fan. the whole "mad worf in beyond thunderdome" thing looks funny...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

right composer, danny elfman, but no, it's definitely the burton planet of the apes... at least up 'til the line "don't be so vain..."
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope