Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delux Figures

Delux Figures

OK Now why are they of lower Quality? I have picked them all up and they are cheaply done as in bad paint jobs and lower quality Plastic....

Has anyone else seen this?
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

Not just on the deluxes, I'm sad to say.

The Nexu is the best Deluxe out so far.

The reason is the same as the reason collection one figures are bad and full of crappy gimmicks. Hasbro assumes that children are too fat and lazy and stupid to be able to determine what a good figure is or how to actually use their imaginations. Hasbro provides all the actions in a toy so that a child doesn't have to think about anything or develop a sense of creativity or adventure. Everything is done for them. Hasbro also manage to get by the quality issuew because of course children can't differentiate between good product with play value and bad product cheaply made and badly painted. Hasbro assumes children will buy something and instantly toss it aside in favour of the next thing that catches their eye. Hasbro assumes that all kids have parents with bottomless pockets. Hasbro are crap. Hasbro don't care because they have a large percentage of the toy manufacturing market and can do whatever they bloody well want. Hasbro has no idea what deluxe actually means. Hasbro is run by small iguanas who can't read. Hasbro has their toys made in sweatshop factories run by monkies and staffed by lowly peasants with small fat fingers and bad eyesight.

do any of those reasons seem to fit the question....?

I'm sorry to see this.......figures like McFarlane, LOTR and most of the new 12'' figures are outstanding, and {Hasblo keep on cheating the customer
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

Not all the figures we've seen are poor quality, but the Deluxe line does seem to suffer it to a greater degree than the regular figures.

I think the Cantina Packs are more high quality than all the rest, and the Nexu is totally AWESOME!
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

I agree that the Nexu is an awesome toy.

But the rest of the Deluxe line is mostly crap. Those Force Jumping (or whatever you call them) Figs are horrible. I bought the Dooku because I couldnt find a single one at first, and its maybe the worst toy I own.
    Powdered Toast Man!

I don't think the Deluxe figures are that bad. The C-3PO is kinda neat, and Yoda is a pretty cool figure. The sets they come w/ arn't the best but the figures are useful.

The only Deluxe figures that are crap are the 'Force-Flipping' action Kenobi, Fett, Anakin, and Tyranus.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

the only deluxe i have a problem with is the yoda. it just doesn't look right...
    Sampsonite! i was way off!