Hybrid View

Push, Nevada......

Did anyone watch it last night??? To me it's like a cross between Twin Peaks and the X-Files. The first two episodes were good. I was flipping between Push, Nevada and the Jamie Kennedy Experince (which is funny as hell!!).
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

is this that show "produced by the star of Sum of all Fears and academy award winning writer of Good Will Hunting".

isn't there also a contest involved with the show that lets a viewer win cash? that last bit turned me off to the show. if a show has to give away money for people to watch it, i wonder about it.

Yep...Ben Aflack (sorry about the spelling ). And they do have some sort of a contest where you can win some cash if solve the crime.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

I thought I'd watch this, but ABC's insane promotions and scheduling departments couldn't get together and figure out a solid time to put the first 2 eps on in time for the advertising, so "coming soon" even on the day it was airing didn't get me to watch. Nice going ABC, real smooth... idiots.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I watched the first episode, but I had no idea what I was "looking for" when it came to "spotting clues" etc. They didn't even have a thorough explanation....stupid Ben Affleck....
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Didn't some guy figure it out in four episodes and won the cash award for calling it in, so they just axed the show (due to low ratings) before they even got to the conclusion?

TEE HEE.

Some rube out in Virginia will never know who the perp was...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."