Thread: The Wall toys

The Wall toys

Anyone else thinking about picking those up when they come out? For those who do not know what I am talking about:

Stevenson Entertainment has announced that they have secured the license to Pink Floyd's The Wall, and will be releasing a series of Action Figures...

Hugo Stevenson from Stevenson Entertainment told us that the Series 1 line up will consist of:

Eagle Warplane

Marching Hammers

School Teacher

Judge

Scorpion & Pink

These will be out later this year. No product was on show at the US ToyFair

IMDB describes the film the figures are based on as:

The movie tells the story of rock singer "Pink" who is sitting in his hotel room in Los Angeles, burnt out from the music business and only able to perform on stage with the help of drugs. Based on the 1979 double album "The Wall" by Pink Floyd, the film begins in Pink's youth where he is crushed by the love of his mother. Several years later he is punished by the teachers in school because he is starting to write poems. Slowly he begins to build a wall around himself to be protected from the world outside. The film shows all this in massive and epic pictures until the very end where he tears down the wall and breaks free.

http://www.action-figure.com/modules...ticle&sid=7053

I know I have not seen any pictures of the toys or anything, but this is very cool sounding. As a Floyd fan, I'm glad to see these being made, especially the marching hammers!
    Back and more bearded than ever before

sweet, i'll have to pick these up for sure!! I love the wall and Floyd! I'm gonna put on the "Wizard of Oz" and play with these though, I hear the dialogue from the movie fits the action figures perfectly!! No, Wait....it's.........no, it's......ah, nevermind!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I wonder if you have to be insanely high to buy the figures, like you do to enjoy the movie.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"