Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SideShow Twilight Zone

I just picked up the final 2, "To serve man" & "Nightmare at 20,000 feet". They look awesome. "Eye of the Beholder" is a great set as well. Sideshow really does some great work. I hope that they continue with a second series for the Twilight Zone.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Ohh I've been wanting to get that set and the Hogans Heros set. I saw them in a mag a month or 2 ago but I havent been able to find a place to order them....where did you get them?????
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

I've seen the Hogan's Heros figures at Media Play and Sam Goody.

evenflow, did you get "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" at Media Play? I really want that one. Too bad they didn't make William Shatner to go along with it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I actually got them from a collectible store in my area. They are awesome. It would have been cool if Shatner was included, but i heard he would not give them the rights to produce use his likeness. I hope that a secnd series is made. ANy thoughts on who should be included?

I picked up the Outer limits 2 packs and the single 12", they are great! Side Show does a great job. I'm picking up the Zones next. I would love to see the 12" figures from the "Masks" So I guess we would get one 2 pack with the Dad and Mom, another with the 2 kids and single with the Grandfather, you must keep the masks on until 12:00
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Have you guys seen the new T Zone 12" Invaders figure? It's at Entertainment earth. It's pretty cool!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I just won my "Nightmare at 20,000 Ft" off Ebay. I'm tired of trying to hunt it down in certain stores. I got it for $30 shipping included. Not bad a price.

Not bad at all. They really are awesome figures. I hope they continue witht he line.

My 12" Gremlin figure arrived in the mail today. He's very cool, and very soft and puffy. But I like how you can still pose him (sort of). I left the green wire thing in the box.