Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some great pics of the Deluxe Wave 3 figures.

The Clone Trooper is awesome. Now that's a good deluxe figure, with a vehicle for crying out loud. Most of the other "Deluxe" figures are mainly just 2 packs. The regular line of figures have so many action features, you could just slap 2 of them that appear in a scene together in a package and call it deluxe.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

They look sweet to me!

I've seen some folks fussin' that the Geo's gun was too big, but it looks proportional to me.

Can't wait to get 'em.

And, Galaxyhunter.com sure is coming around to be a cool site.

J

I like the Clone Trooper, but i would have preferred something else than a speeder bike.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

That clonetrooper is Grrrreaaat!!

I'll end up buying like twenty of the darned things.

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    I'll end up buying like twenty of the darned things.
    LOL !!! You won't be the only one
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

I budgetted for four deluxe clonetroopers which i'm getting for the bike's, the helmets and the heads. The removable armour seems stupid and pointless to me since the guy is not likely to be removing his armour in battle aboard his bike is he?
    The Geonosian with basket weaver gun and dung pile is not so hot. I'll buy him and remove his wings like the little sadist I am when it comes to bugs, but I'm really only buying for the sonic weapon. Freaky as that sounds yes I'm buying a toy for the tiny little accessory alone. I already have more than enough Geonosians and that dung pile will not be going anywhere near my displays. I may even give them to my dog to chew. But i shall be buying threee of these.

I must say that as much as I slag mike off for being a kissazz he does take an exceedingly good photo. well done that man there.

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    The removable armour seems stupid and pointless to me since the guy is not likely to be removing his armour in battle aboard his bike is he?
    So far the only good point I've seen to the removeable armor is a correctly proportioned body. Except for the feet and shins, all the other Clone Troopers would have to be really skinny out of armor because it seems they scaled the armor down more than the figure itself.

Main complaint about this: Why can't be have legs that'll be articulated to reach the pedals and have pegs on those so the feet will stay there on any of the Speederbike w/ Pilot releases?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Wouldn't these be wave 4?

Wave 1: Flipping Obi-Wan, flipping Tyranus, Electronic Jango, Mace w/ battle droid

Wave 2: Nexu, Anakin w/ Geonosian

Wave 3: Yoda w/ super battle droid, 3PO w/ battle droid
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I still think that the Clone Trooper would be more suited in a light vehicles line, but there you go.

The only one that is truely a "deluxe" figure is C-3PO, all of the others are just two packs or pointless bases with re-sculpted figures that have crappy actions!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008