Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bouka Games

Unhappy Bouka Games

I just now had a chance to check out some of the hundred or so Bouka Games going on. And since I was the one to shut down the first one and then re-open it with new rules JT and I came up with, I have a personal intrest in these games.

What has happened here??? These games use to be fun. Part of the fun was you were locked into ONE game until we ran out of ideas, or names, etc. Now it seems that every other week a new game pops up. And its not discussed what type of Bouka game there should be. If it pops in your head, its a game. Our old games ran for hundreds of replies. Now I see that some of these games end after 80 or so replies. Its sad to see how this game has degerated to such a level.

I'm sorry about this rant, but after I put time and effort into those other games, and then to come here and see how far its fallen is a little disheartining. Sorry again.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Yeah, I agree completley.

off Nexu's "y"......

Yaaaaaaaaaawn

Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
    off Nexu's "y"......

Yaaaaaaaaaawn
    he he he, Howdy, your a nut
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I enjoy ALL the Bouka games....even if there are a hundred of them. It gets the fish oil in my brain pumping.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I enjoy all the Bouka games too, but I agree with Dar. It's more fun when there's just one of them.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I have never really been into the Bouka games really. I just.....well....have a hard time staying interested.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

The funny thing is, the guy that started 'em all off isn't here now.

That's one reason why I haven't been posting in them, they just don't have that spark anymore. It's now just like running gags that have been running for awhile... the jokes in the single Bouka threads were refreshing, but when you've got several Bouka threads going where there are several jokes in each it's just kinda "eh, ok.." after awhile.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Maybe if it hadn't been tossed in the garbage pile, we wouldn't treat it like garbage.