CUBIX figure versus shirtless Darth Maul: Attn Customizers

Desperately looking for something to buy, I guess, I bought the Cubix figure "Kolossal" at Target today.

It is an evil droid figure with dirt and weathering, and its only detriment being a 'race flag' decale or something on its leg. Otherwise it's very dark and foreboding. Perfect for diorama builders to make this thing fight shirtless Darth Maul.

Especially noting the detail work on its back side, you could face it away from you, focussing on the new Tattoos on Maul instead. It looks like another droid Maul battled in the comic book and could add to the current deluxe figure to make a larger diorama. If someone wants to do this, post a picture. I don't have a camera.

Anyway it cost $4.99, was made by Trendmasters, and is limited in poseability, and though it's arms and legs come off real easily, (which could be good for diorama details), it stands well.

I wanted this posted in JUST FOUND, because people can keep an eye out for it while they're bored and disgruntled in TARGET, as "Kollosal" seems to be one per case in an otherwise shelf-warming toy collection that may soon be passe'.

Not to sound out of the loop here, but what the hell is cubix?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I have no idea what Cubix is about. Just a bunch of cute robots (think Short Circuit 2, or V.I.N.C.E.N.T. from The Black Hole) and one really cool villain droid that could look decent next to Star Wars.

I'm redefining what would've made Maul "a deluxe figure."

Cubix is a CGI cartoon about a kid who loves robots and moves to a town where most of the future-world's robots are invented and there are more robots than humans. The robots have "EPU" circuits for emotions and do all sorts of tasks in service of the people who live in the town. However, the EPUs seem to produce a material that causes the bots to go crazy and is of use to aliens who, via a local mad scientist who builds lots of interesting evil robots, collects this goo for some unseen purpose. The kid rebuilds an old junky robot to get let into a mechanic shop that fixes robots and the junky robot turns out to be the colorful, heroic, and super-modular-transforming Cubix.

Trendmasters unfortunately has a tendency to suck at making toys, which is a dang shame because this line could have been the next "Pokemon" if not for shoddy construction and detail.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw the CUBIX line last night at TRU. It looked too much like something made up especially for kids so I don't think I'd ever get one to clean Darth Maul's clock. Maybe I'll get him to fight my EU Imperial Sentinel instead.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

The only figure worth buying (to use with Star Wars) is the almost black (charcoal?) destroyer robot "Kolossal."

The other stuff is most certainly geared to very young children.

Kolossal might be rare, or one per case.