Smile Star Wars Reference on the Emmys!

I was just watching the Emmys. A part of the program was where each show named there writers, and showed a picture of them. When SNL's turn came, each writer was named off, but instead of photos, a picture of a vintage SW figure was shown. For instance, Tina Fey was Princess Leia! It was pretty cool...
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

That was funny ... and then they ended with a Conehead figure.

yeah...I forgot to mention that PF...I was like, "What the heck?!?"

There was also a Star Wars reference on Home Movies tonight.

There were a couple of SW references on the season premiere of That 70s Show last week. Eric comparing himself and Donna to Luke and Leia. Pretty funny.

I watched some old dexter's laboratory episodes some days ago on cartoon network (3 in total) and each had a starwars reference in it!

the first was the one where dexter was captured on an alien planet and he stood in a line and some places behind him stood a alien that looked EXACTLY like momaw nadon (hammerhead)

the second was about his father being crazy for his mothers muffins but dexter had to watch them and then the father came up from a dark space and said:
    father: dexter, I am your father!
    dexter: noo...it can't beee....oh wait yes of course
    father: dexter, you have to join me and come to the muffin side!
    dexter: never!
    etc.

the third was like a documentary about an animal and it was about dexter and at the end he got a name tag on his ear that said: 1138 BF (stood for blackfoot)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Hey 187-Maul, there is also an episode of Dexter when he fights with his arch nemesis (I forget his name). When they show his arch nemesis' lab, it has a big Death Star in it...

yeah I remember that episode
    oh BTW his name is Mandark

I think on one of the first episodes the password to dexter's lab is "starwars"
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP