View Poll Results: Are you a Member of the Official Fan Club?

Voters
289. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

161 55.71%
  • no

79 27.34%
  • I was but I let my membership expire.

49 16.96%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
    I was originally a member because of the exclusive figures that required a membership to buy. After they dropped that policy so anyone could buy them, I let my membership expire and haven't looked back since. Sometimes I still read the articles if I notice a new Insider at the library/magazine rack though.
    Hear, hear. Here, anyway. Thanks for saving me some typing, LM.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

They don't let Johnny foreigner or infidels join the US fanclub PENDO. You'll have to make do with the vastly overpriced UK pale imitation version.

I have no desire to join either. I deplore facets of both.

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    They don't let Johnny foreigner or infidels join the US fanclub PENDO. You'll have to make do with the vastly overpriced UK pale imitation version.

I have no desire to join either. I deplore facets of both.

They should just make a really BIG fan club called "The International Star Wars Fan Club" and have the best bits from every club in it, and no matter where you are in the world you can join it! That way other fans outside the US will be able to enjoy all the exclusive Star Wars stuff and not feel left out .

Hey, I can dream can't I...

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Originally posted by Pendo

They should just make a really BIG fan club called "The International Star Wars Fan Club" and have the best bits from every club in it, and no matter where you are in the world you can join it! That way other fans outside the US will be able to enjoy all the exclusive Star Wars stuff and not feel left out .

Hey, I can dream can't I...

PENDO!
    That is creepy! My dream has just come true. Well sort of ! The Official Site have revealed today that Star Wars Insider and membership to the US Star Wars fan club will be available worldwide. That's the good news. The bad news is that it's only available to countries where there isn't already a fan club . The UK have a fan club, which means I WON'T BE ABLE TO JOIN !!!!

TYPICAL!!!

Click here for more info on it.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection