Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jedi Tricks -- I think I have solved your problem on where to put your LEGO Destroyer. Go ahead and put it in your bathroom --

You will have the coolest Star Wars Soap Dish of any of us -- HAHA!!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

I wasn't planning on getting any more UCS (for me they get end up being dust catchers). But this may be an expiation. My love giant Lego sets a waned as I have less room with each set, lager or small. And with that price tag my wallet will be a bit thin too.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I can't even think of one spot in my apt that would be big enough to hold it except the bathroom.
    I was just trying to explain to my wife how a formal dining room is really wasted space, and perhaps a nice centerpiece for the table . . . alright, perhaps a complete covering for the table would boost the usefullness of the room

(I don't think she's buying it)
    It may be the early bird that gets the worm,
    but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

IMO, that would be a perfect place for this thing on an otherwise pointless table. Then again, I have toys EVERYWHERE in my place already.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.