Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for opinions on a few figs....

Hey kids....

There's a few figures out there that I'm re considering in terms of purchases. Was wondering If I might get a little feedback from you...

Essentially, these are figures I originally passed up, that I am now considering picking up:

Kit Fisto
    Shaak Ti
    Taun We
    Luminara Unduli
    Nikto Jedi
    Plo Koon and Saesee Tiin.....

what are your thoughts....whose worth it? Who's best left on the shelf?

it depends what you do with them
    are you an opener or a carded collector?

Kit Fisto looks really cool IMO and has good articulation ** hold his saber pretty good

Shaak Ti looks pretty good too but is somewhat like a statue (if you like playing with your toys she isn't that good)

Luminara looks sooo cool but again, she doesn't have much articulation

Plo Koon looks cool too and has some good articulation but unfortunetly can't hold his saber with both hands

Seasee Tiin: see Plo Koon

Nikto looks cool too but I haven't opened him yet so I can't comment on articulation

I don't own Taun We cause I think she's just boring

if I were you I would buy all the jedis cause they're all pretty cool unless you don't have the cash of course
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

essentially they go on shelves for display.........so I am an opener....

then I would recommend you to buy all the jedis released so far since they just look so cool, especially Luminara who I would buy first if I were you
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Shaak and Luminara are "must haves". I opened both of mine, and they look awesome in my arena set up.

If your an opener and just use them for display, then I would recommend buying all the Jedi's. Each one makes an awesome display.

As for Taun We, I personally think it is the worst toy in the line. Its ugly, has almost no articulation, the cloning chamber it comes with is retarded, and mine has tons of trouble standing up.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Buy the Jedi. The Nikto is similar to Shaak and Luminara as far as poseability is concerned. They are all impressive when displayed loose, esp. with other Jedi. I did not, however, purchase the EpII Plo Koon and Saesee Tiin, since I own a POTJ Plo Koon. Still don't own either version of Tiin.

I, too, passed on Taun We, which looks to be a worthless piece of garbage.

Taun We is alright, but she needs some serious help standing up. That wouldn't be so irritating if the figure I got didn't have footholes that were too small for an action stand or even a Commtech Chip. Right now she is using OPD Anakin's footlocker for support. She really should have had a clone child to go with her. Only buy her if you are intent on making a Kamino diorama.

I'm not really a big fan of the pre-posed figures, but I think Shaak Ti and Plo Koon are some of the coolest Jedi ever. If you only display them then they are perfect, buy them all.

Like everyone else has mentioned... I would recommend you to get all... They just look sooo nice for display... In or out of the shelf...

1. Plo Koon - Possibly the coolest Jedi Master... Great sculpt spot on!!

2. Shaak Ti - Initially I didn't really like her very much... But growing much fonder of her with each passing day as she just looks sooo cute...

3. Luminara - Her pose is amongst the best of the Saga line but pity she is short on articulation.

4. Kit Fisto - Still in the card somewhere... gotta rip him out soon!!

5. Saesee Tiin - Haven't got him but once I get the dough!! hehehe I think i can give ya a better opinion!!

So the morale of this reply is... Get all of them... what are you waiting for? I personally wouldn't get the Taun We as I think she isn't such a major character and I would miss her...

Cheers...
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

pick all the jedi. they all look pettry cool. Taun We the only reason i piced this one up is i am somewhat of a completis when it comes to basic firgues.