Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like my sigline says on figures.com:
    more Digimon than Decepticon
    (that was actually in reference to RID, but it's sadly becoming quite applicable here too.)

What TF:G1 game is that? I have not heard about this. I hope it's not just cheeseball fighting, I've had enough fighting games. I want a TF game based on their actual transforming abilities, strategies of who to send where, outracing the enemies, etc..
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I don't know what kind of game it will be, but thank god its G1!

http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=612&mode=flat

(Make sure you hit NEXT for the next game picture and not the numbers.)

It's hard to make out any sort of game from the video captures but I agree with you Adam, at least there is a G1 game on the horizon.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Tonka produced Go-Bots in this country before Hasbro released Transformers, rumor says that Hasbro was a wee bit jealous of the attention Go-Bots initially received and decided to crush them (whatever happened to healthy competition?). Hasbro eventually got the Go-Bots line the same way they got the Star Wars line, they bought Tonka in the early '90s. Ever since, Hasbro has used the Go-Bots name in many demeaning ways, and this is no exception.
    Just a little addition to this ...
    In Japan Go-Bots were manufactured by Bandai (at the time "Popy") toys where they are known as "Machine Robo". They're for the most part the same, except that they came in nicer little boxes with styrofoam, etc. Machine Robo are pretty cool little toys really ... in some ways better constructed than their Hasbro (Takara) Transformer (Diaclone) counterparts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mr_19b.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	4263  

I think I have a go-bot similar to that floating around somewhere. Is the one in the picture a smaller sized go-bot? It actually looks pretty big.

Yeah ... it's one of the smaller ones, probably 4" or so ... the bigger "DX" Machine Robos are around 6". They're generally the same as Go-Bots, sometimes the paint and decals may differ.

PF, thanks for the 411 update, very cool! I remember as a kid going down to the asian parts of town with the family and picking up those boxed versions, we still have a Harrier we picked up from that series but without the box.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.