Question Episode II Audio Commentary

I've been told that Lucas reveals some of the Episode III story in the Ep2 DVD Commentary. Does this mean I shouldn't listen to it ? I really want to but if noone else is because of the possible spoilers, then I won't bother listening to it either.

Also, will we not be able to discuss what Lucas says in the commentary because they are possible spoilers, or because it's from Lucas himself will we be able to speculate from them? I just wanna follow the rules of the Non-Spoiler section .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

All information about the next prequel is considered spoiler material and should not be discussed in this forum regardless of whether the source is official or not. Perhaps if we had a semi-spoiler forum ......but we don't.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Just consider what he reveals in E1's, so it won't be anything earth shattering if you listen to it. We already know where the story naturally progresses anyway, so what little he does reveal won't destroy any major spoilers.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

JarJarBinks, did Ron @ HTF mention anything for EP3 being revealed in the EP2 DVD commentary?

By the way . . . what all did Lucas say in the audio commentary for TPM? I did not watch it because I like the film with no extra dialogue.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I think it was just broad statements about the next movie. ie. It will be a darker movie, Anakin will start to faulter. At least that is all I can member ever picking up from the audio. If there were any true "spoilers" discussed I didn't pick up on them. Perhaps it's time I watch it again and see what I notice this time...
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Originally posted by mini-rock
    JarJarBinks, did Ron @ HTF mention anything for EP3 being revealed in the EP2 DVD commentary?
    Now that this thread exists in the proper forum, you can receive a decent response to this question.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Thanks for moving this Jedi Clint, I didn't want any Spoiler People crying foul. From what I read, they didn't watch much of the Audio Commentary. But the review of disc 1 over at AICN's a while back made mention of a few things like Qui-Gon and the disapeering thing from the OT. I don't recall exactly all that what it said, but fanatical Spoiler folks may have to watch themselves.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Agreed about the broad statements...

I think anybody who has seen the OT and both shown prequels will know the gist of what happens in EPIII. And I imagine Lucas will only be talking about spoilers in that context, and not revealing any of the little details that will make up the next movie's plot. Everybody knows the bad guys win in EIII, and Lucas will just mention stuff like that in broad generalized statements, IMO.

I didn't realize where this thread started out. I would've felt like total crap if I were to be the one who spoiled EP3 for someone.