Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Heh heh, and I thought it was just for "Very Silly". BTW, it's "Swann".

I don't know why we have to kill Jonathan off, he survived in some of the comics and the "Lois & Clark" TV show. I think Michael Rosenbaum makes a good young Lex, but I really can't picture him as a truly adult Lex Luthor.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I am actually speculating that it was Braniac who is responsible for putting that computer in the cave.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

New ep next week it is called Visitor. Clark thinks this classmate is another alien.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

There is 6 more eps then I believe the season is over.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Tonight's ep was a stumper - at first it seemed cool but then it sorta turned into a cop-out. It felt like they were trying to force emotional impact into the ep but that actually sorta sucked it out and it came off dry for me. Still, some interesting developments to say the least.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This epsisode is one of the better eps that the series has had. It really played well on the idea of why he must take a secret identity to become the hero we know. Plus I think we all know how(well possibly) what is going to send Lex over the edge or what could. So help me, they better never cancel this show without seeing it through to the end.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

It's a good thing Lana is forgetful.

"How did you throw those guys so far Clark?"
    "Lana, look over there!"
    "Wha... Hey, where did Clark go? Oh well, everything's back to normal now. Yay!"

Other than that, it was an interesting episode. I wasn't thrilled with how they set up all of Lex's evils to be teetering on one character's life (and future death, I guess).

Originally posted by JediTricks

Other than that, it was an interesting episode. I wasn't thrilled with how they set up all of Lex's evils to be teetering on one character's life (and future death, I guess).
    With as HOT as she is.............I buy it......
    MWHAHAHAHA!

That was a cool episode last night. I liked seeing Lionel back in the picture. I wonder if he or anyone else will figure out the "smelting" of the Kryptonite and the powers is releases? Would open some cool possibilities.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Yea especially if Chloe and him are going to be real close like that it will really get interesting. Pretty good ep, retro-beginning of Smallville but good nonetheless. Lex still showing a hint of bad side starting to come out. I'm not sure if I believe his story of bailing that guy out totally.
    MWHAHAHAHA!