Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Smallville's Season 2 Premier is tonight!

Clark has to rescue Lana in her pickup truck which has been carried off into a massive tornado!

Are his powers going to be revealed?

Johnathon took off into the tornado to stop (kill?) the reporter who could expose his son as an alien (the jerk that blew up the Kent's truck).

Lionell Luthor fired everyone in Smallville's plant and Lex is trying to get his employees to buy out his father's stock. But Lionell bought the Smallville bank!

Chloe's dad lost his job, and unless Lex can save them from his father's wrath, they'll have to leave town and look for work in Metropolis.

If Clark chooses Lana over Chloe, she'll never speak to him again.

Lana could be single now though, as Whitney left the show (as a regular) to go and join the Marine Corps so he could make her proud and have a job so he could marry her after she finishes High School.

Everything could come together for Clark getting his best opportunities he always wanted, or everything in Smallville could be torn apart! There's more than 1 tornado
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

My RePlay TV IS SET!!!!!

Originally posted by Tycho

Lex can save them from his father's wrath.
    You mean.....Will he let his father DIE??!!!!!!!
    Last edited by scruffziller; 09-24-2002 at 04:01 PM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Well, I know they're not going to kill Lionell Luther off, but that doesn't mean Lex comes to his rescue.

If he doesn't, it will really make the father-and-son situation there a LOT worse.

When do you think Lex will turn completely evil? He probably isn't completely evil, but turns totally self-centered and anti-Clark.

Since Chloe is Lois Lane's cousin, do you think they'll ever kill her character off?

If they do, I don't think it will happen until the 4th season or about that much later.

I bet that reporter from the Inquisitor gets killed, but I doubt the writers will let Johnathon Kent murder him.

Any predictions? We only have 4 hours until show time here in California!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Just watched it AWESOME........ I can't wait for the rest of the season. Hope they build upon the......incident of willing himself to the truck.........
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yes it was awesome. I don't think Clark is going to fly.

At Comic Con I went to the Smallville event they had and we talked with the producers.

They resist having Clark learn to fly during the scope of the show.

Man, the interaction between Johnathon and Roger Nixon was awesome! John really restrained himself from killing that jerk, huh?

How does Lex get away with shooting him? You can't just happen to carry a concealed weapon around with you. Maybe he has a permit. But shouldn't there still be a trial?

The "Club Zero Consequences" story was never clear. I don't know if Lex has ever killed anyone before. Let alone had witnesses he didn't buy off or then get rid of later. (He won't touch Clark or Johnathon Kent)

Do you think Roger Nixon is really dead? Or do you think it was faked - like some sort of stun device and a rubber bullet? They put him in a body bag, but the paramedics might have been owned by Luthorcorp. Meanwhile, if Nixon lives, Lex could learn everything.

Lana Lang already knows. She should be really ticked at Clark for lying to her - but she also can't be because he saved her life and she knows it. The producers said Clark and Lana were really soul-mates meant for each other, as in some interpretations it doesn't work out for Clark (and later - after Smallville, Lois Lane)

However, the characters keep screwing up. Chloe's "let's just be friends" thing blew her chances right there. That's no one's fault but her own. But Clark was always into Lana and she knows that.

Whatever Clark is going to do with that hot chick they showed for next week's show will tick off both Cloe and Lana. What's worse? The chick looks like Alexis (name?) Lex Luthor's ex-girlfriend!!!

Speaking of Lex, Clark no longer trusts him any more. He only redeemed himself by saving Johnathon, but all the Kents should know better now!

And is Lionell Luthor really blind? Or will he pay someone for some miracle cure? Or heal himself? He's going to be a main character on the show now, so that could be a big change for the way Glover plays his character. He was brilliant in the hospital! That was downright scary!

I feel so bad for Lex. He wants to be a good guy but the world just seems set against him.

Wow! There's so much going on in Smallville. I have a feeling this will keep being a better and better show!

I'm kind of a latecomer to this show, but it is awesome! I think that Nixon guy is dead, if you remember, we saw the bullet hole from the front with blood coming out. So, unless it was an elaborate hoax, I would assume he is dead as a doornail. With as powerful and rich Lex is, I doubt he would ever see the inside of a courtroom, much less a jailhouse, for shooting someone. He probably has people on his payroll who specialize in covering up crimes (similar to that dude from Pulp Fiction).

I was hesitant at first to even watch this show, but thanks to Sithdroid's recommendation I am now hooked!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I saw the original episode in my comic book store when I was picking up the latest Star Wars.

I got so invested in the characters!!!

First I was curious what John Schneider was doing these days, as I'm an old Duke's of Hazzard fan. Man has he grown as an actor!

Then I saw Lana and fell in love of course! Geeze is she hot!

Then I also took to Chloe! She's just adorable!

But Lex! Michael Rosenbaum can ACT! He is so convincing and you really LIKE his character. He's so not the villain character. His fall to the dark side of things is going to be so painful!

Clark is great. They cast him perfect for his role. And I'm also glad to see Mr. Glover added to the permanent cast as Lex's father!

If they take this show to its limits, it will out-do anything ever done with Super Heroes!

The writers have taken over the Spiderman movie franchise and will be doing the next movie with Toby McGuire and Kirsten Dunst - though their chemistry can't even stand up to Smallville's even with Smallvilles writers and producers doing Spiderman now.

Next, young Bruce Wayne (yes Batman) will get involved in the show this season (possibly in some dirty business with Lex Luthor) and Clark is going to recommend the tortured rich kid goes and gets some psychiatric counseling. Don't know if it will pan out this way, but I'm sure Lex has investments in Gotham.

However hokey the plot might sound, Smallville finds a way to do the story REAL and HARDCORE! This show is awesome!

BIGBARADA: once again we find we have similar interests just like what we find we have in common in collecting Star Wars. I wonder how long it will take LtBasker and JarJar, JediClint and others to become fans of Smallville. JediTricks will be here, too. He also enjoys the show.

Too much soap opera gobbledygook, but an otherwise solid effort. They will have Clark flying within 2 seasons, the WB will demand it, I can feel it in muh bones.

It was defending another person's life, the police wouldn't need to arrest Lex for it. I wonder if Nixon told Lex anything before he died, there was a little room for it.

What the heck was that ad for "Birds of Prey"?!? Are they really silly enough to try and pull off a Batman spin-off like this, and if so, will it be Elseworlds?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm going to watch the first episode of Birds of Prey (but when the heck is it?!!!) - please post if you know.

I'll give it a chance. I hope there's a balanced cast - that means not all females. Otherwise this is going to play like Charlie's Angels.

Even so, I still might root for the bad guys. After I see how this show goes, my opinion might be that The Joker should have finished the job!

(if you know the legend, you'll know what I'm talking about!)

Birds of Prey "coming in 2 weeks". It looks super hokey, having the lead character (what is she, the Huntress?) scramble up that wall reminded me of what makes Mutant X a "cute" show and not a "good" show.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.