Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Collections Launched!

Here we will dedicate sections to particular things. We have created a "Collections" section where you can upload (as long as you are registered) pictures of your collection! You can also comment on other fans collection! There is a limit of 500k total on how much you can upload so if you don't know how, you need to learn how to compress your images so they are smaller in order to fit more in your allocated space allowed. To get started, visit the Collections section! Have Fun!

NOTE: This section is to be used for pictures of your STAR WARS COLLECTION ONLY! If we find that you are using our bandwidth and harddisk space (which costs us money) for any other reason, you will be banned! Please don't abuse this feature and ruin it for others!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Sounds cool SirSteve, yet you could try and make the "Photo Gallery" letters at the top of the screen less obvious. They stand out compared to the others .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

sounds good. i might have some pics on there later....
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

sounds really cool, guess I will upload some pics of my collection soon too
    but you shouldn't be so hard sirsteve, if someone accidently uploads the wrong image (maybe MOTU collection as example) and doesn't notice, you should warn him first and if he doesn't react within 24 hours or so, THEN you can ban him with pleasure:happy:
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I put up a few pics from my collection, stuff forumites have seen in the past but they were all I could think of. The system works pretty well, there were some admin opitions I didn't understand so I didn't use 'em, and thinking up titles and keywords and descriptions was hard even for the handful of pics I added, but it's nice to have a place to share these that isn't geocities (where they've currently been living).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i put some stuff up too! it's a great system and can prevent unwanted post-padding!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

The problem that i have is that my SW collection is intertwined with all my other collections. So some pics I have may have other stuff in it too . . . . . .
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

That's ok. As long as there are some Star Wars in it.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I put up a few pics from my collection, stuff forumites have seen in the past but they were all I could think of. The system works pretty well, there were some admin opitions I didn't understand so I didn't use 'em, and thinking up titles and keywords and descriptions was hard even for the handful of pics I added, but it's nice to have a place to share these that isn't geocities (where they've currently been living).
    What happened to them? I saw them last night and now they're gone!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I tried last night and today, but I could not access anything. Anybody else having problems ?
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!