Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Will Anikin be a JEDI or still a PADAWAN?

If a Jedi will he be trying to shoot for Mastership since he is so powerful. Thus the events coming up.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Darth Vader answers your question pretty much in A New Hope. "When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the Master." So he's likely still going to be a Padawan, probably due to his breaking the rules and marrying Padme. We'll have to wait until 2005 to be sure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Darth Vader answers your question pretty much in A New Hope. "When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the Master." So he's likely still going to be a Padawan, probably due to his breaking the rules and marrying Padme. We'll have to wait until 2005 to be sure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Can one be a Padawan and a Jedi Knight at the same time??

"When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the Master."
    *Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker to Obi-Wan -ANH*

"I was once a Jedi Knight, The same as your father."
    *Obi-Wan About Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader -ANH*

So....... Anakin IS a JEDI KNIGHT...???
    This seems to be a hole in the story line......
    (Can't wait to see how george will make this fit!)

Wait...!! Anakin will NOT be a Padawan! He will be a Jedi Knight! But,
    Maybe.....He WILL still be a "Learner" from a certin point of view.....
    Last edited by Darth Vellner; 09-24-2002 at 05:06 PM.

Maybe Anakin is a Jedi Knight from a certain point of view.

Maybe jedi is a point from a Anakin Knight of .....View????

That's a good point, so that means he's likely made a Knight but placed under the continued tutilage of Obi-Wan. Either that or Vader/Ani still feels even in ANH that Obi-Wan was holding him back even after he became a Knight.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    That's a good point, so that means he's likely made a Knight but placed under the continued tutilage of Obi-Wan. Either that or Vader/Ani still feels even in ANH that Obi-Wan was holding him back even after he became a Knight.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    YEA!!

^ What He said ^

I don't think "learner" = "padawan". With the limited number of Knights available to deal with the wars, it may be necessary for Jedi who might not attain knighthood otherwise to be bestowed with the responsibilities of one. The council didn't keep Anakin on much of a leash in the first place. The let him travel to Naboo twice on his own. The second time came after he disobeyed a superior's mandate on 2 seperate occasions. He is obviously given special treatment due to his status as "the chosen one". Not to mention that I think Anakin and Padme will keep their relationship hidden until it is no longer possible.......when Padme can no longer hide her pregnancy.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Well you know Georgie, pretty much anything will go. There isn't much of a way to really tell what he will do based on the info from the OT.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Well, I'm guessing that Anakin does leave Obi-Wan while he is still a Padawan, and is later granted Knight hood (by the council perhaps) after commiting some heroic deed, or possibly for his service in the Clone wars.