I just recently purchased an out of production 8-disc boxed set of classic Universal monster films. The set includes Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Invisible Man, Mummy, and Phantom of the Opera. Does anyone else own this set? If so, I have a question about it. I noticed that the UPC codes on every disc case have a dark circle printed on them, and that a couple of the cases are slightly damaged where the discs snap into them. I'm not sure why Universal does this with their value packs, but I am pretty sure that it is common. Has anyone else realized this with their purchases of Universal value packs, especially the Universal Classic Monster Collection that I am referring to here? Also feel free to discuss these films. Don't get me wrong, I love this purchase and would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of this magnificent genre! The commentaries and documentaries are highly informative. I was especially impressed with the Bride of Frankenstein disc.