Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What is a Clan Droid?? see link

I was poking around Entertainment earth .com and found this link???
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=HS84975

It just says Star Wars Clan Droid
    Star Wars Clan Droid: The Clone Wars. More details coming soon. ???

Is this the spider driod deluxe or a Hailfire driod?

Then below that.....Geonosian fighter? http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=HS84976

both due in March 2003.....Whooo hoo

Any thoughts?
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

The Clan Droid is most likely the HailFire Droid, because they belong to the Intergalactic Banking Clan. Plus it was on early retailer lists.

I haven't heard any rumors about a Geonosian Fighter at all, but it appears to be coming. Unless it gets cancelled. Cool, 2003 is looking even better next year.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

A Hailfire Driod? Awesome! I'm totally psyched now. This rules.
    Powdered Toast Man!

$25.99 for the Hailfire Droid, it better have a ton of firing missles and maybe even be motorized so that it rolls. That would be pretty damn cool, actually. Plus we have the Dwarf Spider Droid coming in the Deluxe line next year. Now we need the Homing Spider Droid and the AT-TE.

$18.99 for the Geonosian Fighter isn't bad, but hopefully it will come with an opening cockpit and pilot. Though I think I recall reading that the pilots are hardwired into the ships. Hell, skip the pilot and toss in some electronics. I wish they would have been featured more in the movie.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Wow, I was really hoping that we would be getting these ships sometime in the first quarter of 2003. This is really exciting, I only wish Hasbro would have put images of these up and confirmed them. Those prices aint half bad either. I sure hope the Hailfire droid is motorized, but even if it isn't it should be really fun.

Dosn't mean a definate. the nightclub 2-packs were on retailer lists for this year but they never turned up. Still, nice to think they might happen. Two Geonosian fighter craft alongside that Dooku speeder would be pretty fly. I guess they'd make the geonosian pilot a molded in figure then or make a bog basic pack in crappy one that's all squeezed up to fit.
    Hailfire droid sounds good too. Not sure I'd have anywhere to shove it though. I guess i can always make room somewhere. I'll wait and see what starts being confirmed first though before getting too excited. Still waiting for news on the deluxe sets. That dwarf spider droid better be for real and not just rumour. That's a sweet droid and no mistake.

True Jargo, but the Nightclub sets were a retailer exclusive, and we know how fickle retailers are on exclusives. Target has passed 3 years in a row on the damn Twin-Pod Cloud Car. If we don't get it in 2003, I'm going to just give up hope instead of continuing to get disapointed.

Entertainment Earth was the on-line store that broke the news on the 12" Wave of Anakin, Padme and Geonosian Warrior. I believe they also broke some other stories in the past, so I am going to hope the reports are true.

I will probably have to get 2 Geonosian Fighters also, even though I don't do diorama's that often. I just really liked the small bit we saw of them in the film. And I want to have them flanking the upcoming Dooku's Speeder with a Gunship in pursuit.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Anyway Entertainment Earth charges a little bit more than retail but they have a tendency to get stuff first.....They were the first online place with the Republic Gunship in stock without running out.....They were just $20 more than kbtoys.com and walmart online.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I hope it's got good tread ends on the wheels so that it rolls ok, also hope the boxes that housed the missiles are gonna be nice and scale with it. Considering the Gunship's size, any thought on the Hailfire Droid's possible scale? IIRC it's too big to be in scale for $25, but seems like it would be about half-size, still cool. I'm hoping they put in a mix of mechanism firing missiles, missiles you pretend "launch" like on the gunship, and some missiles that you can fire by flicking the back of them through a hole. Or just the first two would be great.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"