Anyone Still Looking For Teemto Pagalies?

Well, I know that I am, along with anything new that's been released (Anakin Tatooine Attack, the Clone Pilot, if the latter have actually been released), but I haven't been finding anything...
    But for those of you who don't mind shopping online, I saw that KBtoys.com has Teemto Pagalies for their price of $4.99.
    Just thought I should let people know incase they're still looking for this one...

Teemto Pagalies

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

No and only because Figurestasher found them for me. I havn't been able to find anything in weeks.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I have never seen Ki-Adi-Mundi or Teemto. I have Maul, and was about to grab the one Anakin my Target had when another guy picked him up first. And that was the beginning of August, and I've still seen nothing new

Haven't got anything since Dijas....
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

Eeesh.. I just bought Teemto at KB for $7.99!

Oh well, no biggie. He's a nice fig with a very cool droid.

$7.99? Did KB raise their prices? Last time I checked they were the same as the rest of the bunch, $4.99. I wouldn't be surprised though if they did though, you are usually going to pay 2 or 3 bucks more when you shop at KB.

I was combing through my old receipts and I looked up the date I last bought a 3 3/4 saga figure. It was on July 12th, over two and a half months ago. It was a Djas Puhr at a Wal-Mart. Since then I have been shut out. And at the rate the figures are leaving the shelves, it'll be months more before I see another figure.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.