Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fastlane!!!!!!!!!

Anyone one catch the new Show,Fastlane?to me this is the best show since Titus(not that long ago)

Action,guns,explosions,and CARS!!!!!!!!!!Steve McQueens GT500 (I think) from Bullet.This show has all the elements to make this show popular.
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"

Re: Fastlane!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Needles
    Anyone one catch the new Show,Fastlane?to me this is the best show since Titus(not that long ago)

Action,guns,explosions,and CARS!!!!!!!!!!Steve McQueens GT500 (I think) from Bullet.This show has all the elements to make this show popular.
    Agreed Needles. I had my tv on fox as I laid down to take a nap (I was friggin beat) when the show came on. I watched the whole thing, and actually thought it was pretty good. Chicks on motorcycles! How can you go wrong with that?

I thought it was cheap and insulting, instead of 1 bad movie a year from this team, now we'll get 22. The same camera tricks over and over lost their style last year. It's really sad to see Fox take money from good projects like Dark Angel, Family Guy, Futurama, etc. and give it to shows like this. And the worst part of all is that unless it gets worse, it's still more watchable - on the "popcorn" level - than a lot of the crap on the networks this year.

At least Fox's new friday shows are actually good this year... unfortunately, that means they won't be around next year so Fox can pay for the next Fastlane, probably pitched right now as "Fastlane on water" or "Fastlane with skis" or "Fastlane on a train" or "Fastlane with talking cars".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well,this is probally the only good non-cartoon show Fox has,The Simpsons is still The absolute best
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"

I like the new shows on Fox's friday lineup, "Firefly" and "John Doe" - both have more spark than I've come to expect from the modern Fox network.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Needles View Post

No I didn't, what day is it on so I can set the ol' dvr???

They cancelled Firefly and put Fastlane in its spot. It didn't last either. John Doe only lasted one season. Firefly and John Doe were good shoes. Wish they would have lasted longer.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I like the new shows on Fox's friday lineup, "Firefly" and "John Doe" - both have more spark than I've come to expect from the modern Fox network.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fantastic. I love that I call out 2 Fox shows that were canceled almost immediately despite being watchable.

My other post is interesting, taking Fox to task for having canceled Dark Angel (which hasn't held up in my eyes on reruns) and Family Guy (whatever happened to that show? ) to make crap like Fartlane.