Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geonosians

I once heard that the Geonosians built the Battle Droids in their image, so thats why they look like.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

There was a design done for episode one which had the battle droids using rockets to move around. These were part of their backpacks.
    The thing that bothers me about the Geonosians making the battle droids in their own image is that a lot of the Geonosians are winged. If these new battle droids have flight capability then i can see that following but if not then the battle droid/Geonosian image thing doesn't totally work.

Anyway, as always, to illustrate my post:

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Ugh. I hope there isn't extensive CGI of flying winged aliens in Episode II. No matter how real you make it, it looks fake. And cheesy. And takes you right out of the story.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I like the flying Battle Droid with Bosster rocket, I hope they have that in EP2 as I would like a figure of one
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I would be cool if the had wing that extented in flight.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.