Page 10 of 152 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Apparently, the answer to your question is "yes". Thanks for asking!

GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

jjreason:
    You say in the Canucklehead thread that you joined a club for your figs...

Is that the Kebco one?

Why does Hasbro want to drive me crazy?

P.S. - The only up side to this wait is that maybe...just maybe...Ephant Mon is on its way. Of course, at this pace it'll be 2006 before we get it.

Yes, it was KebCo. I didnt' want to plug their club (because I haven't got any new figures from them yet) but they've treated me well in the past (I've made 2 successful order from them for "non-mint" figures).

Ill keep you posted as to how it's going. So far they charged me 17 bucks us to ship my first 8 figures, I can live with that.

Today I saw a LOTR: FOTR 7-pack w/ring. This might be old news, but it's the only new toy at Walmart for a while. Sells for $49.92.

Also, I finally bought myself a Smiti - Leafs Mats Sundin! How cool is that?!
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

What the heck's a Smiti?

Originally posted by jjreason
    What the heck's a Smiti?
    Smiti is the brand of a line of Kubrick-like figures. They make rock-band figures like Limp Bizkit, Kiss, and even the Osbournes. Now, they have NHL figures. Check out www.smitis.com.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

i saw those at walmart, but there were no Leaf ones... this area seems to get about 1 Leafs to every 20 others, which is dumb... I missed the Mcfarlane Sundin when it came out, couldn't find it nowhere(at least not for the right price)... I gave up looking for him, then after xmas, there was a returned, opened one (had all his stuff, though) who's peg was bent a bit for 5 bucks.... I brought him home, fixed the peg and made him a visor and was happy with him right up til I got screwed outta Mogilny this year (I wasn't buying the 3 pack, even though Belfour is cool)
    Hopefully I'll stumble upon him sometime, I have odd luck like that
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Ill keep my eyes open, they're not moving out here at all. Even the goalies this time around are sitting on the shelf.

I have never, ever, ever, seen Sundin or Mogilny singles in any Walmart or TRU in Toronto. Sunds to me like scalpers hit them just when they hit the shelves. That or employees which also happen to be Leaf fans buy them even before they bring them out.

It's frustrating to try to buy Leafs stuff in TO. It sucks.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

It's just as bad down here, man... I saw one sundin at TRU and never again, never saw Mogilny either, and even those 3 packs seem to have sold out as xmas presents......
    I've been lucky, I have an AWESOME collection of Leafs stuff, mostly 10 years old or older, just have to be in the right place at the right time, but I hear ya, for Leafs fandom areas, you'd think that mcfarlane would insert a few more Leafs, I wouldn't care if it made certain guys real rare, as long as the Leafs were at least available to some folks looking for em, dammit!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.