Page 100 of 152 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1511
    I just got the 3 30th anniversary vehicles today at TRU in Saint John, NB. They're all pretty sharp lookin' out of the package. I was sorta hesitant about getting them but I'm glad I did.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Picked up one the comic packs (Han/Chewie) from a local shop today (Second Spin). Bosskman they have Tarkin & Vader if you are interested.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I'm passing on them Brandon, but Second Spin Rules. I got my MOTU 30" Skeletor Statue there, as well as some Vintage MOTU figures. Just waiting for the OT Tin sets to show up at TRU .....

Brandon,

I went to second spin and picked up the Unleashed Kashyyk Chewie. They also had the Target exclusive shuttle but I had the FAO one so I passed as they're pretty much identical.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    Brandon,

I went to second spin and picked up the Unleashed Kashyyk Chewie. They also had the Target exclusive shuttle but I had the FAO one so I passed as they're pretty much identical.
    Yeah, I seen them both on several occassions (the wife works next door at Citi-Financial) while waiting for the wife to get off work. I have a birthday coming up soon & hopefully I can con her into another Shuttle (have the Vintage one) so I can complete my Endor Diorama when the time comes, I still need a few scout walkers to go along with this as well.

The Han & Chewie 2 Pack is pretty good, Han in S.A. Storm Trooper Armor was enough to suck me in & they did look pretty good when they were carded. The others are O.K. but I have enough Vaders & Tarkins as it is, if the Rebel Trooper had been a new sculpt I would have been sold on that one as well. I can't wait to see the second wave (hopefully they are nice) & to get Vos finally will be sweet.

If you are out & about & spot any Marvel Legends like X-Men Rogue/Iron Man Series 8 (new Avengers) or S.W. like Appo / Camm Scouts or new droids LMK please as this should cap off 2006 for me. I'll do the same for you.

DB
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

No problem.

Just got my email from that Snowtroopers sponsor (you know, the one that starts with "L" and ends with "egends") advising me my wave 9 figures will be shipped right away. Can't wait to see them! Anyone else going this route? What are peoples' plans for the wave 10 (WalMart) figures?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I went this route for wave 9. I haven't gotten the "it's been shipped" email yet....

I'm hoping that my US friends will bail me out on the Walmart wave....

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    I went this route for wave 9. I haven't gotten the "it's been shipped" email yet....

I'm hoping that my US friends will bail me out on the Walmart wave....
    I will try!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I came across Wave 9 today at a local comic shop. $9.99 on US cards. Picked up Appo (which looks like a ROTS #41 sculpt with pauldron - no visor), the Kashyyk trooper and the Engineer. I've got the full set coming from Leg4ends too - but I didn't want to miss out on the clones at all....
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy