Page 102 of 152 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1511
    Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Yeah - We'll get wave 1 now....and in October Wave 2 will start to show up.
    That's so F'n True.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I stopped by Cambridge Wal-mart on the way home... and....

I picked up the Mygeento Clone and the Utapuan clone!!!! The rest of the wave (less Mcquarrie trooper) was there too.

On a side note - the card back - BLOWS. Again, we get a generic card back - Vader's head is on all of them.

On a side - my Canadian e-tailer of choice emailed me and told met hey wuold sson be charging my card for Wave 1. Darth isn't coming till April.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Hopefully they show up here (soon) pegger, how did the Mace look BTW?

After I posted this I went to Wal-Mart & found the entire wave. I picked up 1 Mace, 1 Airborne Trooper & 3 Galactic Marines. All three figures kick arse.

Bosskman, they have at least 2 Marines & 2 Airbornes, 1 Mace, plus the rest of the wave many times over. Located in the new boys section that's being built (right near the sports/hunting section), most is just little kid toys that have not been moved.

Wow, I was honestly hoping they'd be a little later in coming - my Christmas bills are still piled up a bit here.

I guess I'll head over and try to get one of each, but I can't afford any more major over-spending right now.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Wow, I was honestly hoping they'd be a little later in coming - my Christmas bills are still piled up a bit here.

I guess I'll head over and try to get one of each, but I can't afford any more major over-spending right now.
    Yeah, me too, now I have to go without food all week. Glad I picked them up though. They are awesome figures, all three of them, my only complaint is that Mace is S.A. so why the plastic lower tunic, it ruins the lower articulation if you want to seat him. (I'll fix that with a custom job later & never buy another Mace again, this one is just that good)

The Airborne & Marine are pretty much perfect in my eyes (it takes a lot to impress me,I doubt they can do that with Marvel Legends), they are without a doubt the best of the first wave with Mace running a close 3rd. I can't wait for the 2nd wave along with the later ones, some nice figures in there as well.

On another note:

Mabs, I got your Cody for you, so it's a good thing I'm taking too long to ship out your package. (Tell Ange that's toys were talking about)

I also received my second Imperial Shuttle today complete with Vader & Royal Guard from the wife today as my birthday present. M.R. lightsaber for X-mas & now this, she's been doing quite well as of late.

Well I found 5 of 8 - no troopers left in Kitchener or Cambridge so I'll have to grab them next time. I like the packaging, definitely no complaints here.

I was putting away my stuff from last year to make room for the new.... and had a few interesting (or not) thoughts to share:

• I bought 90 basics figures from the 2006 collection
    • the most I bought of any figure was 4 (tied between Utapau clone, Endor Rebel (2 of each) and Naboo Soldier
    • I somehow lost one mini-holo figure along the way
    • Darth Vader and Yoda Holos were easily the most common
    • Count Dooku was the least common (and very tough to find in red)
    • Of all those figures I bought, I was only COMPLETELY thrilled with a very few
    • My favorite figures are ones they've greatly improved upon, but that were initially available in the vintage days (R4D4, Death Star Gunner, Chief Chirpa)
    • I bought way too many "repacked" figures this year just for the stands (Yoda, Han Solo, Jango, etc)

And all that being said, I'm going to try and instate some new rules for my 2007 collecting:

1. No duplicates.
    2. No repacks, no matter how much the coins entice me
    3. I think that's about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

2007 Canadian 3.75" Found/Not Found Master List

Basic Figures

1 Darth Vader with Coin Album
    2 Galactic Marine
    3 Lava Miner
    4 R2-D2
    5 Obi Wan Kenobi
    6 Mace Windu
    7 Airborne Clonetrooper
    8 Super Battle Droid
    9 MacQuarrie Stormtrooper

Medium Sized Ships

Darth Vader's Jedi Starfighter
    A-AT
    Hailfire Droid
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I got R2, SBD and Obi-Wan. All they had left. BTW B, I saw the Shuttle with Vader and ERG at Second Spin.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    I got R2, SBD and Obi-Wan. All they had left. BTW B, I saw the Shuttle with Vader and ERG at Second Spin.
    Sorry you didn't get to them earlier, I left you a message as soon as I got home.

Yeah, the shuttle that I got was picked up at second spin, so that makes two for my diorama. Should be good to go soon.

No problem Brandon, I'm sure there will be more, if not there, then at TRU. Funny thing was, I actually went there Thursday at lunch time and stupid me didn't even bother to search for the new section. I just saw the Mon Mothmas in the old section and figured the TACs hadn't came yet. Man I'm a moron.... stupid
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    And all that being said, I'm going to try and instate some new rules for my 2007 collecting:

1. No duplicates.
    2. No repacks, no matter how much the coins entice me
    3. I think that's about it.

Yeah - I'd LIKE to say that too....but I know that I want 3 DS troopers, and 2 Concept Bobas....

stupid addiction....
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy