Page 103 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1508
    I want 4 Marines and 2 Concept Bobas (one for each helmet). I only want 1 Airborne Trooper though, I prefer to think of him as Cody's 2i/c, rather than a generic trooper. I am enticed by the coins, but after that made me buy Obi-Wan, I realized he is different (even though it's only his "wet" hair and blow-up-doll mouth). I gave his staff to my cloakless SA Saga Obi-Wan that I have fighting demised Grievous.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Yeah - I'd LIKE to say that too....but I know that I want 3 DS troopers, and 2 Concept Bobas....

stupid addiction....
    I know, and the odds of me passing on a second, third or fourth Galactic Marine are slim at best. Stupid addiction indeed.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon
    Mabs, I got your Cody for you, so it's a good thing I'm taking too long to ship out your package.
    COOL at this rate the prophecy WILL come true, in another year or two you can just rent a U-haul and hitch it up to the box and we'll get a visit in proper (and thanks man, I had totally resigned myself to never actually having that one- ever since some dam kid stole my SA 41 clone I just haven't been the same)

Glad we're seemingly getting a bit of luck with our little men, most of you fellows seem to be in a pretty good state collectiing-wise Isobaws&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Hey JJ - Walmart at Fairview had put out 2 new cases this AM. In case you still needed some clones...
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Thanks, Pegger, I picked up what I needed in London this am..... and by "what I needed" I mean 4 Galactic marines, 1 Airborne Trooper and 1 MacQuarrie stormy. So much for no dupes.

Got the rest of the figures at Walmart today, just 2 more Marines and I'll be done.

Rumours of Ep. 4 to 6 tins showing up at TRU guys....
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Sweet pegger, I'll be checking TRU at lunch.

Saw all 3 sets today, easy passes each and every one. The Vader figures in the ANH and ROJ sets were particularly bad, the only set I hummed and hawed about was ESB - but not for long.

2007 Canadian 3.75" Found/Not Found Master List

Basic Figures

1 Darth Vader with Coin Album
    2 Galactic Marine
    3 Lava Miner
    4 R2-D2
    5 Obi Wan Kenobi
    6 Mace Windu
    7 Airborne Clonetrooper
    8 Super Battle Droid
    9 MacQuarrie Stormtrooper