Page 106 of 151 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1509
    Cool DB, but I already got it from on-line last week. It's pretty sweet. They had those "new" battle packs at TRU as well, but I passed.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

The FREAKING day before I go overseas for 3 weeks - and there are reports of Vader #1 TAC showing up in Toronto....which means tomorrow or Monday before they show up in Kitchener/Cambridge....

I swear Hasbro Canada just loves to mess with me.....
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

I'm thinking of going to look for them tomorrow morning, I'll grab 2 if it's there.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    I'm thinking of going to look for them tomorrow morning, I'll grab 2 if it's there.

Where at? TRU or Wally World?
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

The report is TRU....

JJ - thanks - but I think Darth Brandon has got me covered.??

Honestly I'm more worried about wave 2 showing up...But I got Darth Brandon looking out for me on that too..so it's all cool.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    The report is TRU....

JJ - thanks - but I think Darth Brandon has got me covered.??

Honestly I'm more worried about wave 2 showing up...But I got Darth Brandon looking out for me on that too..so it's all cool.
    Soon as I spot anything pegger, I'll grab it no problem

JJ keep me posted if you find them, so I'll know to call my buddy Mark (TRU manager & get him to be on the lookout as well)

Will do. I'll still pick up 2 if I find them, that way Pegger can save on the shipping as we're only a couple of neighbourhoods apart these days!

Will do. I'll still pick up 2 if I find them, that way Pegger can save on the shipping as we're only a couple of neighbourhoods apart these days!
    No worries, I have a couple of things in trans with pegger ( I owe him one), so the shipping doesn't really factor in (for him). If you do grab them LMK & we will all work it out some way or another.

I have 2 albums here. If it doesn't work out on your end, DarthB, at least we've got him covered.

I have 2 albums here. If it doesn't work out on your end, DarthB, at least we've got him covered.
    Awesome jjreason, keep them handy in case we get screwed down here, I got the cash waiting if that's the case.

Thanks

DB