Page 108 of 151 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1509
    Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Minor update, thanks to Pegger scouring the vehicles.
    Trust me - I'd much rather be finding wave 2....
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

I just receioved today a case of Wave 2 figs from a "legends"-ary canadian supplier - but they are all on US cards. Damn, those cards are sweet.

The rumour mill is that wave 2 will show up mid to late May. Only 5 months between waves!!!
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

TRU in Saint John and fredericton had the newest hoth battlepacks (Wampa and Vader ones) as well as the new TAC vehicles (I caved and got Sassy's fighter)
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Walmart Kitchener has Wave 2 out....on US cards. (Sorry Ephant Mon and Turbowars - no CDN carded Boba-s yet...)

The US cards are sweeeeeeeet tho.

Wave 2 on CDN cards at Québec city WalMart !

They had about 2 of each. Picked up the 2 Concept Fetts, one for me and the other for a fellow collector. Left the other figs on the shelves as I'm not too interested in them for now....

Good luck guys!
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]

Nice find, Dialogus, and nice seeing your post! Thanks for the report.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Dialogus View Post
    Wave 2 on CDN cards at Québec city WalMart !

They had about 2 of each. Picked up the 2 Concept Fetts, one for me and the other for a fellow collector. Left the other figs on the shelves as I'm not too interested in them for now....

Good luck guys!
    Sweet!!!!

Spotted the Tantive battle pack at TRU today too....

I spotted 3 almost full cases of wave 2 CDN carded figs this am....almost full, because the only 6 figures missing from the bunch were Boba....

Bummer, please keep me posted on if you snag me a Boba. Thanks

Saw them at Walmart in SJ. Got Fett, Rebel Guard and DST. Only one case I think. Brandon, I'll bet they'll be warming the pegs in 2 weeks time.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.