Page 109 of 152 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1512
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    Saw them at Walmart in SJ. Got Fett, Rebel Guard and DST. Only one case I think. Brandon, I'll bet they'll be warming the pegs in 2 weeks time.
    Hopefully, as I only seen Biggs & Luke on the pegs today.
    I need to get 4 Boba's, 4, Death Star Troopers, 2 Guard's, 1 Luke & 1 Biggs.
    2 of the DST & 2 Boba's are for Pegger, so if you spot more LMK A.S.A.P so I can grab them for him.

Thanks

DB
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

No problem. All I need is one more Boba (want 2 because I have them (diff helmets) and the concept stormie as a trio of bounty hunter main characters in a book I'm writing) and one more DST. This was a really good wave. If they're anything like the first wave, once they hit Zellers and TRU, they should be super easy to get as much as you need.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Speaking of Zellers - that place has REALLY dropped off the map in terms of product.

I hit one yesterday, and they still had Cantina wave from Saga2!!! Last couple of years they were pretty good for SW stuff...
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

All my recent stuff has come from the Zellers at Fairview mall in St.catharines- I occasionally "luck out" and Elf brings me a new toy- last figure I got was the recent Concept Stormie- she said there were lots of him there when she grabbed it

Dialogus- well, there's maybe 6 folks who even recognize yer 'tar, excellent The current season has been damn funny eh??
    Iso & Baws
    Most folks here have never even heard of Trailer Park Boys
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

A Zellers by my house still has Bib Fortuna, but that's nothing compared to the one in the north end that had an Aunt Beru on the pegs with the ROTS stuff.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Funny you bring that up, Bosskman, I was out "scouting" today, checked the TRU whilst buying some more dirt for our plants...

Among other things, they had literally a couple hundred Naboo pilot-tech-dude whatever they weres, and a couple TAC wave one figs, but the choice fig was indeed Saga Bib in packaging that looked SO beat it wasn't funny- the scuffmarks were so heavy you couldn't really see the fig anymore, and the "hook" part of the package was completely destroyed and replaced with tape- all for the low, low price of 9.99

'Nother odd thing- they had HORDES of VTSC Greedo and Endor Han, with a couple of Sandpeople, and they were priced at 9.99 "ON SPECIAL", but boasted that they were marked down from 12.98- I SWEAR they were more than that at TRU.. and I am pretty sure I never saw them on the pegs until now, which is odd- someone lost a whole shipment in the backroom I think
    Iso & Baws
    I still can't believe I came home empty handed
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

TRU by us sucks too.

There are 3 pegs packed full of Naboo guy
    1 Full peg of Rep Been
    1 full peg of Gragra
    1 full peg 1/2 and 1/2 of those too
    1 full peg of Obi Wan TAC
    1 full peg of R2
    1/2 peg of Mustafar miner

then tons of lightsabres....

I haven't bought anything at TRU since before Christmas (opps - not quite right - I did get the white TIE) so 1 thing in 5 months....
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

You didn't buy the Tantive IV set? I actually put that on the list of things I was going to pursue this year, because of the Rebel Fleet Troopers.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    You didn't buy the Tantive IV set? I actually put that on the list of things I was going to pursue this year, because of the Rebel Fleet Troopers.
    No - I've got that coming in a trade. Thanks Turbo!

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    Dialogus- well, there's maybe 6 folks who even recognize yer 'tar, excellent The current season has been damn funny eh??
    Iso & Baws
    Most folks here have never even heard of Trailer Park Boys
    I've only seen a couple of the new season's episodes so far, but did watch season 1 tru 5! And recently I had the pleasure to meet Mr. George Green who plays one of the regular cops in the series. A friendly and funny guy who ended up doing parts of the show for me.... hilarious !

"Knock-Knock!"
    - Who's there?
    - Get the f**k off the stage you idiot!!
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]