Page 114 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1510
    Sean the Hutt
    North Van Wal mart...nothing. Broadway TRU...nothing, except at-ats. Where do you guys find stuff here in Vancouver? Is zellers worth the trip out of downtown> I live in the states half the year and get most of what I want, but up here, well, its hit and miss. Anyone on here from Vancouver?
    I'll be going back to San Diego in October. Then to disneyland to get those band members with the bandstands.
    Anyway, just checking in,,,its been a while. Happy hunting

If you check out snowtroopers.ca there are some guys from BC. I'm from Ontario - JJ is now an Ontario-ian, as is Mabs. Bosskman and Darth Brandon are Nova Scotians....
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Speaking of which - DB - I've got that black R2 unit for ya (Vader's R4 whatever) I need your addy to send it out...PM me.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Hey pegger, me and Brandon live in Saint John, New Brunswick - not Nova Scotia. There are even less figures here than there are there.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    Hey pegger, me and Brandon live in Saint John, New Brunswick - not Nova Scotia. There are even less figures here than there are there.
    Sorry guys - my bad

Sean the Hutt
    thanks pegger, I've seen you guys posting for years...seems like I know you all in some weird way! If I'm in the states and you are looking for anything you can't find, let me know. I have a lot of luck, down there.

I for one greatly appreciate that offer! It's awesome to have a good US contact or six.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Sean the Hutt View Post
    thanks pegger, I've seen you guys posting for years...seems like I know you all in some weird way! If I'm in the states abd you are looking for anything you can't find, let me know. I have a lot of luck, down there.
    Wait a sec - years? How long HAVE I been doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Wait a sec - years? How long HAVE I been doing this?

Ten plus years or more I think pegger.
    I'll send that addy to you tonight.

I picked up the Y-wing at TRU in Saint John today along with 2 of the new comic packs (Hett & Jade), other than that I'm still waiting for new figs. Over half way through the year & still no wave 4 & 5, geeze looks like I may have to make a trip to the U.S. to get anything.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Wave 4 and 5 havent hit the states yet, 4 just startedd
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten