Page 115 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1510
    How many Y-Wing did they have there Brandon? I meant to check yesterday but didn't. Dammit.......
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    How many Y-Wing did they have there Brandon? I meant to check yesterday but didn't. Dammit.......

There were 3 to 4 left on the shelves when I took mine, they also had one of each new (series 3) comics packs as well. No new single carded action figures though.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Don't forget to look up high. At my TRU - they had 0 on the shelf, and 20 or so up top....
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Got mine right after work. They had 3 Y-Wings on the bottom shelf and 10 or so up high. Pleanty of them for everyone. Hopefully they will sell good so we'll get more of this sorta thing up here. It's what I like to see.

Got mine right after work. They had 3 Y-Wings on the bottom shelf and 10 or so up high. Pleanty of them for everyone. Hopefully they will sell good so we'll get more of this sorta thing up here. It's what I like to see.
    Yeah, I didn't notice those yesterday, but I did tonight when I was chatting with my friend Mark (manager) in the S.W. section. He said that some of those extras were for X-mas & that there should be more vehicles & figures on the way soon enough. He marked down all the old Lobot's & Vintage figures & they sold out pretty quickly. Next he's going to try & get rid of the Naboo/Jerjerrod peg warmers to free up even more space once he gets the O.K. on it.

Sean the Hutt
    Vancouver TRU broadway...2 tie int. and about 4 y wings...I left them as I have mine waiting in the states...but I was tempted to buy another y wing

I'm on the fence about the TIE.

I'm on the fence about the TIE.

I jumped ship on that one all together, after seeing how nice & underpriced the Y -Wing is, I may pick up a second instead of getting the TIE. This thing is too cool for the price & for what you are getting (2 figures valued at $20.00 & the ship for $20.00 as well)

I gotta agree (somewhat) with you. Hasbro really hit a home run with the y-wing. Great value, and a great ship. I love it (and the figs too).
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Sean the Hutt
    special 501st fig in the tie...was not that impressed with the white bibed fig, nut then again considering the original tie pilot is no paint scheme award winner...its ok. But you guys are right rhe tie was way overpriced while the y wing is a great deal especially for up here, I think I bought the snow speeder last year for 40+dollars and was bummed out I did.
    I wish thet would make a larger scale version of the y wing...who does not love the y wing? as a kid it was my favorite ship
    Hoping to find wave 4 before I go as by the time I get back they will be past that wave down in sd...this happens every time I go back and forth. oh well