Page 129 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1508
    TRU in Saint john had TAC 08 Wave 1. Got them all. They also had the Ewoks without the coin but I have the ones with the coin coming from Legends.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    TRU in Saint john had TAC 08 Wave 1. Got them all. They also had the Ewoks without the coin but I have the ones with the coin coming from Legends.
    Nice find Bosskman, I haven't bought any new single carded Star Wars figures in a few weeks. I've been concentrating on Halo3 figures right now, if you spot the Blue Spartan warrior at Wal-mart could you hook a brother up. My son really wants that one.

Tell me if any of the figures in the first wave are worth buying besides 2-1B & Gree.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Yes they are. The Kasshyyk Clone and the Octuparra droid are a must. Really top notch figures. I'm also pretty impressed with the added articulation on Obi-Wan and Vader. When you add in the mustafar panning droid it really makes for a cool final duel display (something I never had) Overall this is a solid wave, even Vader and Obi-Wan as I had planned on skipping these 2 but now am glad I didn't) 2-1B is TINY.

First ever post to SSG! Long time reader, though. I'm in Fredericton, NB (not far from the Saint John members), so I watch to see what arrives in SJ as a tip to check around up here! My priority is to the 3 inch basic figures, but I also buy ships, deluxe/comic book/evolution, etc. My son collects the Galactic Heroes as well. SSG has truly been the biggest reason I have been able to collect as much and as long as I have!

Yesterday, TRU in Fredericton had the Concept Snowtrooper wave in its entirety--I snagged one of each of the five. We've also seen wave 1 of 2008, but I passed on the repacks, hoping the coin versions may yet arrive. The ones I bought were all US cards as well. Any word about the Shadow Stormtrooper Legends wave? I definitely want all five of those, if not multiples of the clones!
    Cheers everyone!

Well - welcome evilbiff! I've seen all the coin versions now - so you should be able to grab them. No word on the last wave of Legends - but I don't think they've hit US side either yet...
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Yeah, hullo Biff, glad you could join us.

My area is for CRAP for finding toys so don't expect me to have much to post about- folks think I disappear for months at a time but it's the local stores' fault I swear
    Iso&Baws
    Oyes
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

VERY glad to see a new member rear their heads, glad you finally posted evilbiff!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

For some reason, the TRU here in Saint John and the one in Fredericton always seem to have different cases and case assortments of figures a certain figure migt warm the pegs here bu never even make it to fredericton and vice versa. It's the same with the Walmarts in Moncton. The one here in SJ is the same as the big one by mapleton and the one in the mall is the same as the fredericton one. Very frustrating.

Apparently TRU stores received wave 1 on CDN cards with white stickers... but I've only seen one report of this. Can any of you guys confirm?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Not sure JJ,

I pick up most of my stuff from the local comic shop & I can't remember what I saw yesterday at TRU. I was so surprised at how small 2-1B is, that I really didn't see anything else. I picked up Gree at my local comic shop though, he seems to be an O.K. figure. I have the rest (2-1B, both droids & a few force unleashed) coming in next week. I'm still trying to find the blue spartan from the Halo3 series 1 collection, (Dam Wal-Mart exclusives) so I haven't been too concerned about the new S.W. figures. The single carded figures are pretty bland this year & I'm concentrating on comic packs for a few I missed years ago (i.e. Thrawn) Bosskman my know more as he picked up the whole wave 1 a few days back. I would like to say that 2-1B looks about as big as an Ewok though. Dam he's small.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!