Page 132 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1509
    Awesome. I can't wait.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I just read elsewhere (snowy) that some lucky SOB managed to buy one in Toronto.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

How big are we talking for boxes, Pegger?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Huge.

Pics are up on snowtroopers from the guy that picked them up. You can see how big it is from that.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

I'm getting my arse to TRU every freakin day from now till I get it. This is why I collect this stuff. Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    I'm getting my arse to TRU every freakin day from now till I get it. This is why I collect this stuff. Sweet
    Well it's not there today Bosskman. I spoke with Mark the manager & he said they should have them soon. BTW they are re-doing the action figure areas at TRU as I type this. Shouldn't be too long now till it's in my hands & it's already pre-paid on my gift card.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Brandon, I don't know if you're into this stuff but Second Spin has the Force Unleashed Rancor. I would have bought it myself but it's coming from off ebay. Looks pretty freakin sweet.

[FONT=Arial]My wife was in Bangor last week and snagged me the Battle Rancor at Target; it was the only one on the shelf, so I was quite lucky! It is awesome, if anyone out there was hesitating, don't! The Felusian Rider is well articulated, but the saddle platform needs to balance just so to work. My order from Entertainment Earth for the Elite Forces 7 packs came in as well, and they too were worth it! The Fredericton store received BMFs last week, but they are being held for the official street date in July--I didn't even get to see the box, but they are indeed here.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Otherwise, I fear we won't see much new from now until Clone Wars product drops. Too bad really, I still need a bunch of '07 figures yet.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    Brandon, I don't know if you're into this stuff but Second Spin has the Force Unleashed Rancor. I would have bought it myself but it's coming from off ebay. Looks pretty freakin sweet.
    Yeah, I seen it while I was at the shop talking with Chris. I don't think I'm picking this up though, I have too much to get this month & next month. I bought/have coming to me: 2 AT-AP's, 1 Blue Obi starfighter, 1 AT-TE on Monday & 1 Falcon as soon as it arrives. Not to mention I want a second AT-TE & I still have to have room for Brandon's WWE & DC figures as well. If it's there in a few months I'll take it of their hands possibly. Thanks for keeping me updated though.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I saw a STAP battle pack at TRU in Mississagua.