Page 133 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1511
    Hey - Welcome evilbiff!
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Brandon, you're getting an AT-TE on monday? How and where?
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    Brandon, you're getting an AT-TE on monday? How and where?
    Picked it up at second spin
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    Picked it up at second spin
    LOL - another street release date IGNORED!

Post picks man - I would love to see it.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Ha! I saw it there at lunch time today. They're gonna let me know when mine comes in next week. It's gonna be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    Ha! I saw it there at lunch time today. They're gonna let me know when mine comes in next week. It's gonna be sweet.

Excellent, they had two of them, so somebody must have bought the 2nd one. Glad to hear they are bringing more in.

Pegger, I will post pics of it boxed up (Brandon's X-mas gift, I'll get mine later) tom or the next day (Wife has the camera).

MY BMF Friend

Here is a pic of me & my BMF friend,

AT-TE will be soon to follow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_482322.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    Here is a pic of me & my BMF friend,

AT-TE will be soon to follow

Did you actually get one too! :blowingmybrainsout:

At-te

Here is the AT-TE

I wish I could open this one, but it is for Brandon, next one is mine. The Falcon is mine Pegger, I just couldn't leave the store with it tonight. Mark has it in his office till July 26th. The senior manager was very clear that he didn't want to get caught selling anything before the street date. (other stores have gotten in trouble apparently) The box has my name on it on the back as well as the shipping box. If you look on the left you can see the red shirt Mark is wearing. The larger pic I have you can actually see him grinning while the pic is being taken. This thing is one BigMF Falcon.

Bosskman, there should be a second one if you check with Mark, he may be able to do something for you if it's not already spoken for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4827.jpg   IMG_4829.jpg   IMG_4828.jpg  

Sweet. These are 2 of the coolest vehicles ever coming back to back. What's with July 26th I wonder? I've heard that date thrown around a lot lately. Is is some sort of May 24th deal? I'm sure if I spent half as much time around the forums as I used to I'd know that.