Page 134 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1512
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    Sweet. These are 2 of the coolest vehicles ever coming back to back. What's with July 26th I wonder? I've heard that date thrown around a lot lately. Is is some sort of May 24th deal? I'm sure if I spent half as much time around the forums as I used to I'd know that.
    It's the release date for the Clone Wars, so all things new will be released to correspond with that. I can't wait to be allowed to take it home. This thing rocks big time.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

HAHAHA that falcon pic still cracks me up "behind a door that says EMPLOYESS ONLY"

Especially funny since I got a phone call last night urging me to check it out LOL the dude is OBSESSED
    Iso&Baws
    Gonna need some tranquilizers there Brandon- and how many times are ya gonna drop by the store just to look at the carton LOL too much man
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Laugh it up fuzzball, I'll have the last laugh when it's in my grubby hands.

Not sure if it's too late for people to care or not, but the last 5 TAC Legends figures were found on US cards at a WM store in Woodstock, Ontario today.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

The wave with the SA 501st?
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    The wave with the SA 501st?
    I think it's the wave with Shadow Trooper, Zev Senesca, Neyo etc.

Correct - it's the wave with the black coins in the old exclusive troopers & Zev Senesca. I don't think the 501st has been seen up here???? I passed on one at a comic store one time and am wishing I'd picked it up.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Correct - it's the wave with the black coins in the old exclusive troopers & Zev Senesca. I don't think the 501st has been seen up here???? I passed on one at a comic store one time and am wishing I'd picked it up.

New Rule:

Don't pass on the 501st, you'll regret it like jjreason.

OC047150 is sending me one- so I'll have 2. I'll sell one to one of you guys.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Scored a Vintage AT-AT in Moncton. Sweet.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.