Page 136 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1511
    First report (that I've read, anyhow) of new single carded figures being found at regular retail - a Snowtrooper got the Ewok mom & Bane Malaar at Zellers out in EDIV. Keep 'em peeled, kids.

EDITED: Sorry, EDIV is BC. Every province has a letter designation in my outfit. - jj
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Here's a pretty handy guide from Hasbro's own site- mainly for those of you that don't venture into the main forums that much.

Click here.

Here's what I scored this morning: (already got BMF & AT-TE from local record store)

Zellers:

Homing Spider Droid
    Padme Evolutions
    Yarna
    Ewok
    Vader
    Bane Malar
    Sandstorm Threesome
    Galactic Heores Assault on the DS

TRU:

Rebel Pilots Evolutions#1

Walmart had the BMF & nothing else.

No sign of the realistic style CW figures (mon cal & quarren, etc.) or rebel pilots #2
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

the phrase "local record store" TOTALLY makes me think of "denim and leather" by saxon..

"Did you listen to the radio every Friday night-
    Did hang around your local record store??"
    Iso&Baws

I might get Yarna today
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Well, it SUCKED here.

JJ and I went to 3 Walmarts and 2 Zellers - there was the BMF at 1 Walmart, and the AT-TE at another...and that's it.

TRU had 2 cases of Wave 1 Legacy, about 6 cases of Wave 1 Clone Wars, and 10 cases of the Repacks. TRU was the only store to at least make an effort...

They also had AT-TE, BMF, Spider Droid, V-19 and the Fett Evolutions pack and Rebel pilot 1 pack.

I came away with 5 figs - that's it. (Wave 1 less Han, Luke and Chewie)
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

I got me a Yarna and the Ewok 2 pack. I'm planning on getting Bane Malar later on today, but couldn't come home with too many figures lest the wife bust me for overspending.

The blue build-a-droid looks great, the other one looks like total carp.

I picked up my Falcon that was on hold this morning at TRU. I also snatched a Yarna & Bane (Zellers). I did not pick up anything else as there was no need. There will be lots to choose from in the next couple of months. The Vader I wanted (3 piece helmet) was not to be had today. I will get him later along with a few more figs and a ship or two. I already have the BMF (kicks butt big time) & the AT-TE so I'm pretty much devoting my attention to these right now. I should be good for a few weeks at least.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

So we got wave 1 of Legacy but no wave 2, wave 1 of CW but no Holo Grievous. Rebel Pilots & Fett Evolutions repacks, but no Padmes or Clone Pilots and all the ships. Does that about sum it up?

Oh, and I find a 1st day Yarna to scoop up along with Bane & Chewie.

I got the Padme Evolutions at Zellers McCallister here in Saint John. I went to the other 2 Zellerses here in SJ and they had nothing new. Iwas hoping for legacy wave 2 but it doesn't look like we got that here yet. I can't get over how cool the Homing Spider Droid is. It's being eclipsed by the coolness of the falcon and at-te but it deserves our admiration as a really good vehicle in it's own right.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    I got the Padme Evolutions at Zellers McCallister here in Saint John. I went to the other 2 Zellerses here in SJ and they had nothing new. Iwas hoping for legacy wave 2 but it doesn't look like we got that here yet. I can't get over how cool the Homing Spider Droid is. It's being eclipsed by the coolness of the falcon and at-te but it deserves our admiration as a really good vehicle in it's own right.
    Yes, I've seen both of those yesterday (Padme & Spider), but I opted to wait till later as they will be in abundance down the road. I'm still on the fence with the V-19, & I'm not sure I'm going to by it unless there's a great review on it. Zellers west should have some stuff next week or the week after. The toy manager was surprised that he didn't have it already.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!