Page 141 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1509
    Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    i picked that one up too - I really liked the job they did on both.
    Yeah, these two are surely the cream of the crop for the comic packs this year. I was going to get the white Vader & the Hoth Leia packs, but when I seen how much they (mostly Leia) lacked in articulation; I decided to save a few bucks. That's basically the problem with most of the comic packs, you get one good figure & a re-hash or you get two re-hashes. I may pick up Asajj Ventress (don't have one of her yet) & Tol Skorr, Cade Skywalker & Darth Talon, or Antares Draco & Ganner Kieg; as these seem to be the best for your buck. The rest are sub-par IMHO.

On another note: I did see the Lars pack today, I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'm going to purchase an Igloo shaped house or not.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Well - I got the Durge/Anakin pack, and Asajj/Skorr pack, as well as the Cade/Talon pack. I like all of them.

I've decided to skip Xixor/Leia (Leia sucks too much) andVader/Trachta (who needs another Vader). white Vader did nothing for me - and all the Marvel ones suck.

I'm also gonna skip Draco/Kieg too.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

I agree, the Comic Packs are sometimes puzzling as to the choices they make and the articulation is sometimes frustrating. Still, Antarres and Ganner are excellent, Thrawn is greatly improved (the '98 version wasn't too bad though), and if I can track one down, Cade and Talon look awesome. Durge lacks the articulation it should have, but the Anakin was surprisingly quite nice. Xixor was unexpected to be re-done, but it is worth it--the Leia is not as great, but whatever. For me, two more Mandalorians (Tobi and Fenn) that look way too similar to each other, and an unecessary repaint of Dengar are the real let downs. As for the Infinities figures, they are a bit of a guilty pleasure for me!

I'll probably get the Lars homestead, but I'm thinking a papier mache model wouldn't be that hard to make would it? It could be made bigger, and more details could be incorporated. Something me and my little guys should take on!

Make sure you post a pic if you get it done - we'd love to see it.

Apologies, gang, but i've kind of given up on keeping tabs on what we're getting vs not getting - something's going to have to reinvigorate me (but the big-wing TIE I got just isn't as "new and exciting" as I thought it might be). Still cool though.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Make sure you post a pic if you get it done - we'd love to see it.

Apologies, gang, but i've kind of given up on keeping tabs on what we're getting vs not getting - something's going to have to reinvigorate me (but the big-wing TIE I got just isn't as "new and exciting" as I thought it might be). Still cool though.
    I here ya there JJ, the only things that kept me going the last little while were the Falcon & AT-TE, along with a few select figures such as; Thrawn, Snowspeeder pilot, Legacy Knights, Yarna & Clone Trooper Obi-Wan.

The build a droids are O.K., but I just don't have that excitement that I should have. I'm pretty sure that it has to do with having a shortage of large size vehicles/playsets for my figures. I really hope the make a Tantive IV ship/playset as nice as the Falcon. That alone would peak my interest for another year alone.

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Well - I got the Durge/Anakin pack, and Asajj/Skorr pack, as well as the Cade/Talon pack. I like all of them.

I've decided to skip Xixor/Leia (Leia sucks too much) andVader/Trachta (who needs another Vader). white Vader did nothing for me - and all the Marvel ones suck.

I'm also gonna skip Draco/Kieg too.
    I hear you on the Vader comic packs pegger, but I have to say Draco/Kieg is a killer set, which I like quite a bit. (Glad I scooped it up on the second round)
    I haven't decided on the Xixor/Leia pack yet, I'm not sure I want to spend my money to get another craptacular Leia.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    I haven't decided on the Xixor/Leia pack yet, I'm not sure I want to spend my money to get another craptacular Leia.
    I figure they will release it in 4 years on a single card - or I'll be able to ebay in 2 years for $2.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Next update will have to include the 2 US Exclusive 3 packs for TFU as well as all the new comic packs. If anyone has a list of those handy, I'd appreciate it.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

No one posted it here yet so..

Zellers had the 2 target Clone Wars battle Packs - Obi/212th and Yoda/Coruscant

Also, rumours of the Walmart Gunship with Twilek are showing up too////

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Next update will have to include the 2 US Exclusive 3 packs for TFU as well as all the new comic packs. If anyone has a list of those handy, I'd appreciate it.
    Here one's released so far:
    Tol Skorr and Assaj Ventress
    Anakin Skywalker and Durge
    Darth Talon and Cade Skywalker
    Grand Admiral Thrawn and Talon Karrde
    Antares Draco and Ganner Kreig
    Princess Leia and Prince Xizor
    Darth Vader and Admiral Trachta
    Dengar and Fenn Shysa
    Tobbi Dala and Leia
    White Vader and Princess Leia

Still to come:
    Quilan Vos and Commander Faie
    Clone Emperor & Luke Skywalker