Page 143 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1508
    Sweet. I managed to grab a few at the 9.44 price today and returned them to another WM that had the lower price - they gave me the $5 refund on all 5 figures.

Saw some of wave 3 but passed - I would have bought an extra Landing Platform clone or 2, but alas there were none to be had.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Picked up Imperial Engineer (Battlefront II) & Coruscant Clone Trooper from the 5D6-RA7 build a droid wave in Walmart SJ today. I left the rest of the wave there (not my cup of tea). If anyone is not building the droid for this wave they can send any droid parts my way. I'd be more than happy to take them for a decent price.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

AT-TE with 8 figures packed in found at Costco near Toronto - $120 CDN.

I saw some Wave 2 legends at TRU - the Arc trooper, the BARC trooper, Maul, Vader and tan Battle droids. Nothing else tho.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

I saw the Endor Battlepack at TRU today along with the animated Bomarr Monastery assault pack & the Training on the Falcon Pack. The "new" ARC 170 was there as well.

Blue ATT found at walmart
    Anakin's Starfighter found at zellers
    Vader's TIE - I did see it somewhere
    Endor bunker pack at TRU
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Got GH Skiff at TRU in Saint John.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Zellers in Kitchener had wave 4 and wave 5 comic packs.

Specifically - Vos/Faie, Emperor/Luke, Ki Adi Mundi (with new hat!)/Hett, Fey'la/Wedge, Luke/Deena.

Hasn't been much news lately. I saw those same comic packs at Zellers in Freddy. There was a sale last week at TRU on basic figures, but none I needed. I did snag the Imperial Pilots evolutions set--there was only one. There is a lone Queen Organa fig on the pegs, evidence that wave has been out. Wal-mart around here is pretty useless--are we getting the exclusive comic packs in Canada? The only decent figure collecting news I've had is scoring the Indy Wave 4 case and Joker Squad from EE. I thought Maleval was coming with a light-whip, but it's not. Overall a nice set though. Best of luck everyone!

I don't know about the comic packs - I snagged a set off ebay - they are pretty nice out of the pack.

I also got the Joker Squad, and was pretty happy with it too. Maleval is a bit too orange, and I would have preferred a blue whip, but not a back pack with the stormies.

I think wave 4 and 5 are out in Canada - I've heard about wave 5 spottings. I got my wave 5 from an e-tailer in town here (so 0 shipping, and his prices are the same as TRU) - and they were on CAD cards - so I'm sure they are out.

I've given up hunting for them - Walmart, TRU and Zellers have been huge disappointments lately - too much old garbage.