Page 15 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Yep, they just came. They were mailed May 7 after being held since the beginning of April (I was moving, and had asked them to hold until I notified them of my new address). They got hung up in customs for nearly 4 weeks as well, while they investigated the true value of the pkg (that's what they told me on the phone). Finally the stuff got here, and my Customs fee was only 14 bucks. I can live with that. Next up are the 2 speeders, 2 dlx clones, a redecco Yoda and an extra Tusken w Massiff for my diorama Ill never make. Im spendy.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

"Im spendy" rotflmao

4 weeks in customs? brutal. least it explains why I got mine first.

they have dlx clones? like with speeder bikes? did you pre-order them ages ago? how much each? Im asky.
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

Ask away my friend. I kept checking Kebco for this piece, then finally one day they had them. I put 2 in my cart, and it magically disappeared (disapparated if you're reading Harry Potter) from the stock lists. There but for the grace of the blasphemous plastic gods went I on that day. Im eager to see them, as they never got up here - even though the others in that assortment did (remember the ever popular Dlx Geo and double slashing Ani). I got them for the regular Kebco dlx price, which I think is 12.99 apiece? Im not sure, but it was close to that. Happy day for sure.

funny, that's happened to me as well, (getting the last of kebco stock). nice score for sure, I'm still trying to find 3 in one place (anticipating the repaint gunship)

so after spouting off for ages about nothing coming here this year, I was milling around legends & outer limits the other day and what did I find? 03 figs available on tri card backs. maybe there is still hope yet. not that most of us haven't found all this stuff elsewhere already.

I got prowl at TRU in Saint John NB. I also finally gave in and bought some SW Lego. It was all half price or less. It was pointless to resist all those years ago when they married up two of my favorite things: lego and Star Wars.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

What 03 figures did they have on trilogo SQ? The first few figures, or were they the newer "gold stripe" (like Han Hoth) models? Just wondering what we'd see if our stores did get something....

it was a mix, some early - obi/acklay b., mace/t-control, and some new like han/hoth. I think I counted about 5/6 in all, most likely 6 making up a unique tri case ***. w/ 2 of each.

also, was downtown today so I stopped by the snail. new deluxe - $22, latest figures with lots of selection for $14 inc. blonde imp of note. the dlx could be worse but that's $16 out the door for figures. a bit much I think. ...I have a friend that lives within spitting distance of the store and I'm down there quite a bit for the next few weeks abusing his g4 for this large graphic job I'm doing. if anyone is looking for anything and wants it so bad they're willing to pay ss prices, post here or pm me.

I'd do 14 plus tx and ship for the blonde Imp. Im getting antsy about that figure. Let me know if there's any left next visit...
    JR
    Quote Originally Posted by seth_quinn
    it was a mix, some early - obi/acklay b., mace/t-control, and some new like han/hoth. I think I counted about 5/6 in all, most likely 6 making up a unique tri case ***. w/ 2 of each.

also, was downtown today so I stopped by the snail. new deluxe - $22, latest figures with lots of selection for $14 inc. blonde imp of note. the dlx could be worse but that's $16 out the door for figures. a bit much I think. ...I have a friend that lives within spitting distance of the store and I'm down there quite a bit for the next few weeks abusing his g4 for this large graphic job I'm doing. if anyone is looking for anything and wants it so bad they're willing to pay ss prices, post here or pm me.

had quite a few. will pick up for you most likely Wed. need any other strays like a teebo?

Quote Originally Posted by seth_quinn
    had quite a few. will pick up for you most likely Wed. need any other strays like a teebo?
    I don't, thanks though. Once I get the blonde Imp and the red haired rebel (which I just made a deal for) I'm done 2002 (and won't be getting the repacks).

For 2003, Im supposed to be getting a 14 figure box from Kebco (!!!!!!!!!!) here within the next few weeks, they've notified me it will be getting shipped here shortly - with Wat Tambor and Coleman Trebor aboard! How cool is THAT???