Page 42 of 151 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

Funny... I thought that about Brandon for the first year as well!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Why aren't you too the comedians (JJ & Mabs), Happy Easter to you two blokes (& family) and the rest of you canuck's here on SSG. Happy Easter to the Americano's around here as well. Mabs shoot me a P.M. some time with an update on things, you too JJ.

TC & Peace
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I was at TRU in Saint John today and they only had X-Wing Luke left. Awesome figure but I'm still undecided because I don't have any other unleashed figures. I'm gonna check Moncton TRU tomorrow.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I've held off on these too, Bosskman. Too much money, and there haven't been more than a couple that I really, really liked (Chewie and X-Wing Luke being included in that small group, as would Han and Boba from the last run). They haven't had the latest ones here yet, to the best of my knowledge.

Our Red Leader X-Wings sold out in under a week, hopefully a good sign that things will show up here in better numbers from now on. Still no new basics (none since Clone Wars), and there are still 3 pegs, 8 figures deep waiting to get cleared out (Shaak Ti and Tusken Mom for the most part, a few Mace Windu Arena Conflict thrown in for good measure). Happily, I saw Shmi Skywalker in the "Under $10.00!" bin today, marked down to $7.99 .

Not loving TRU. Period. Zellers and Wally still clinging to a few of the Hoth/Ach Med wave figures, but not in large amounts. I hope they'll clear out soon to make way for newer stuff.

Still no sign of anything new here Kitchener...

On a brighter note, little pegger is crawling around saying "Da Da Da Da Da" on stop today.....

Too bad Pegger, but that's great about the little fella. They really start to become real people, don't they??? Happy times.

You should be sure to check into www.snowtroopers.ca and hit the forums there, even if it's only to lurk. They have a "just found" section for every province, of course good old Ontario is the biggest and busiest. Worth a short glance every few days to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    www.snowtroopers.ca and hit the forums there, even if it's only to lurk. They have a "just found" section for every province
    Hey, didn't know about this one... Thanks for the tip JJ !!
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]

Hey guys, good news to report, just found the Dodonna wave at Wally World today. The back of the cards however have no pics of Dodonna, Antilles, Vander, etc. They only have the HOF assortment pics and leads me to believe that they are an error on Hasbro's part. On another note, just found out that little mama is having a girl so my day has been twice as good as expected. For those who P.M.'d me I'll get back to you shortly.

TC & Peace
    Last edited by DarthBrandon; 04-16-2004 at 12:36 PM.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the "One of Every type of Kid Club", P!!! I'm happy for you guys, it's a very wonderful feeling.

Hopefully Brandon will be as receptive to the new addition as you guys will, it's a little tough on the big brother/sister sometimes when they have to share the attention. Not like you need parenting tips, but we found it went really smoothly once we got Miranda involved in helping with baby Thomas, she really felt like part of the team. I know you'll do a great job!

Oh, and great find too! (that news kind of pales in comparison today, though).

I found Dodonna and Antilles at Walmart in Moncton NB. I'm gonna check the one in Dieppe after school, along with TRU.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.