Page 43 of 152 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

Good stuff, with any luck these will work their way west.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I just found Gold Leader and the new TIE pilot at Walmart in Dieppe NB. I also found red leader's X-Wing at TRU. TRU also had the 3 new unleashed figures but I passed on those.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Great! That's the entire "Yavin" wave. Rumours have also been rampant about the Jabba's Palace wave showing up here, but we haven't had much (any?) in the way of SSG reports on that subject. Apparently Zellers has been getting them in as well, though Nanaimo is running behind - as usual.

Well, no sooner posted than proven wrong: Nanaimo WalMart had tonight:

Holographic Luke Skywalker
    Rappertunie
    Lando Skiff Guard
    Tanus Spijek

TIE Pilot
    Capt. Antilles
    Gen. Dodonna
    Dutch Vander - Gold Leader

Would have been a good haul for ol' JJ, but I'll wait and get them from Kebco.

Going to have to edit this post to include an updated 2004 list.......

... so here we go:

2004 BASIC FIGURES
    [#01] Hoth Trooper: Hoth Evacuation FOUND!!!
    [#02] R-3PO: Hoth Evacuation FOUND!!!
    [#03] Luke Skywalker: Hoth Attack FOUND!!!
    [#04] Luke Skywalker: Jabba's Palace
    [#05] R2-D2: Jabba's Sail Barge
    [#06] R1-G4: Tatooine Transaction
    [#07] Lando Calrissian: Jabba's Sail Barge FOUND!!!
    [#08] Rappertunie: Jabba's Palace FOUND!!!
    [#09] J'Quille: Jabba's Sail Barge
    [#10] Tanus Spijek: Jabba's Sail Barge FOUND!!!
    [#11] Holographic Luke Skywalker: Jabba's Palace FOUND!!!
    [#12] General Dodonna FOUND!!!
    [#13] Dutch Vander - Gold Leader FOUND!!!
    [#14] Captain Antilles FOUND!!!
    [#15] TIE Pilot FOUND!!!
    [#16] Admiral Ozzel
    [#17] Dengar
    [#18] Bossk
    Han Solo - ATST Driver
    Lando General
    General Madine

Making me wonder a little whether or not the J'Quilles got scalpered, or if we're just not seeing them in Canada. Methinks it's the latter, these were just unpacked today as I was there last night.
    Last edited by jjreason; 04-20-2004 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Well, no sooner posted than proven wrong: Nanaimo WalMart had tonight:

Holographic Luke Skywalker
    Rappertunie
    Lando Skiff Guard
    Tanus Spijek

TIE Pilot
    Capt. Antilles
    Gen. Dodonna
    Dutch Vander - Gold Leader

Would have been a good haul for ol' JJ, but I'll wait and get them from Kebco.

Going to have to edit this post to include an updated 2004 list.......

... so here we go:

2004 BASIC FIGURES
    [#01] Hoth Trooper: Hoth Evacuation FOUND!!!
    [#02] R-3PO: Hoth Evacuation FOUND!!!
    [#03] Luke Skywalker: Hoth Attack FOUND!!!
    [#04] Luke Skywalker: Jabba's Palace
    [#05] R2-D2: Jabba's Sail Barge
    [#06] R1-G4: Tatooine Transaction
    [#07] Lando Calrissian: Jabba's Sail Barge FOUND!!!
    [#08] Rappertunie: Jabba's Palace FOUND!!!
    [#09] J'Quille: Jabba's Sail Barge
    [#10] Tanus Spijek: Jabba's Sail Barge FOUND!!!
    [#11] Holographic Luke Skywalker: Jabba's Palace FOUND!!!
    [#12] General Dodonna FOUND!!!
    [#13] Dutch Vander - Gold Leader FOUND!!!
    [#14] Captain Antilles FOUND!!!
    [#15] TIE Pilot FOUND!!!
    [#16] Admiral Ozzel
    [#17] Dengar
    [#18] Bossk
    Han Solo - ATST Driver
    Lando General
    General Madine

Making me wonder a little whether or not the J'Quilles got scalpered, or if we're just not seeing them in Canada. Methinks it's the latter, these were just unpacked today as I was there last night.

Hey JJ,
    I think he's in a different assortment: This one includes 1x Elom (Tanus Spijek) - Jabba's Palace Alien (NEW), 2x Dutch Vander - Gold Leader (NEW), 2x TIE Fighter Pilot (NEW), 2x General Jan Dodonna - Battle of Yavin (NEW), 2x Captain Antilles - Fans Choice #5 (NEW), 1x Lando in Skiff Guard Disguise, 1x Shawda Ubb (Rappertunie) - Jabba's Palace Alien, 1x Hologram Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight, (assortment 4).

Assortment Three has 2x Lando Calrissian in Skiff Guard Disguise (NEW), 2x J' Quille - Jabba's Palace Alien (NEW), 2x Holographic Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight (NEW), 2x Shawda Ubb (Rappertunie) - Jabba's Palace Alien (NEW), 2x Dutch Vander - Gold Leader, 2x General Jan Dodonna - Battle of Yavin

This is all from E.E. website and coincides with what we got.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Yes it does. That means I saw the complete case then, they must have just been put out.

Tanus Spijek was looking pretty good - hard to pass him up.

Holographic Luke - better than I'd envisioned based on the reports I'd read; not too bad a figure.

TIE Pilot - looked kind of small. Was the helmet really that large in proportion to their bodies?

Antilles - not loving the face, but I like the head articulation to allow for that "getting choked" action feature.

Dodonna - not bad, nothing great other than the fact they made him.

Gold Leader - sloppy paint on these ones. I would have been hard pressed to choose one I liked had I been buying.

Lando Skiff - looks very good, but the old POTF2 one isn't giving up much compared to him.

Rappertunie - another nice addition.

I'm looking forward to getting these figures.

Yeah JJ, all these figures are really cool and the attention to detail is a lot better than what we usually get. I received more of Gold Leader, Antilles, Dodonna, Tie Pilot (all x2) with Bossk, Dengar, Ozzel, Council sets 1&2 (x1) from Hellboy today. In total that makes 4 of Gold Leader (kept one carded Canadian error) 3 Antilles (1 carded C.E. as well) 3 Dodonna's (same) 3 Tie Pilots (same) 1 Lando, Bossk, Dengar & Ozzel. I passed on holo Luke, Tanus Spijek & Rappertunie; while they were pretty cool they just don't fit in with what I have planned. When I left Wally World they still had a case plus on the pegs for someone else to scoop up. You won't be disappointed when you receive them; they really are great figures (or maybe I'm so excited to find something new that I'm over reacting). The Council sets are great too and I plan to leave them boxed until I get more room to display them when the sets are complete. At any rate take care & peace

Brandon
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I'm sure we're all happy to be getting these new figures - and rightly so. But when you look at it, we're still not even at 80% showing up here out of the first 15 figures for 2004. Why would they skip the Tatooine wave? That Jedi Luke has received rave reviews (much better than Holo has), and that R1G4 is on every collector's list this year, is it not? I guess there's still hope that they'll show up in later cases, but I'm not holding my breath.

Better than last year, but still nowhere near where we were before Episode I came out.

I found Tanus, Rappertunie and Lando at the Canex at CFB Gagetown, and Walmart in Saint John also had Tanus.

Walmart in Moncton had a full case of the new figures sitting on the floor today. They had all the ones from the yavin wave and all from the JP wave except for JQuille. I picked up holo Luke. Goood to see new stuff on the pegs, even if they fly off fast.