Page 44 of 151 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

Cool Cool Bosskman, you never said if you picked up the new X-wing or not. I picked mine up just because I needed another X-wing for dioramas, the pilot is garbage IMHO. Wal-Mart in S.J. is the only spot Iíve seen new 3 ĺ inch figures and TRU has jack as usual for figs.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Zellers here is still sitting on a few of the Ach Med wave, as is WalMart. The new case sold out in less than a week, which is good news provided I don't wind up needing any of those figures later. TRU had a fresh supply of the Red Leader X-Wing (4 on the shelves again today).
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Zellers here is still sitting on a few of the Ach Med wave, as is WalMart. The new case sold out in less than a week, which is good news provided I don't wind up needing any of those figures later. TRU had a fresh supply of the Red Leader X-Wing (4 on the shelves again today).
    I think every TRU has two cases of these (X-Wing) JJ, I've seen a total of eight here, four on the bottom shelves and four on the high top (stock) shelves. Zellers has nothing here but peg warmers from the Saga line, I wish they'd get some new stuff in. Oh well, saves some money in my pocket.

The TRU in Kitchener FINALLY got the X-wings in...they had about 16 of them.

Passed on it tho. My Dagobah X-wing is good enough, and the fig is total garbage...If they had a better fig I would have snagged it tho. I think Hasbro totally dropped the ball on this one...

I got the X-Wing Brandon. I actually like it a lot. The figure is pretty bad but the ship is cool. TRU in Moncton has jack for figures too, as do both Zellerses.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    I got the X-Wing Brandon. I actually like it a lot. The figure is pretty bad but the ship is cool. TRU in Moncton has jack for figures too, as do both Zellerses.
    Cool Bosskman, I hear you on the pilot, complete crap IMHO, but the ship rocks. On another note Wal-Mart had the JQuille wave (1 case) in Saint John today, I passed on them all as I either had them or didn't need them. (i.e. JQuille doesn't suit my needs)

Dammit! JQuille is the only figure from the JP wave I need. He has thus far eluded me but I still have hope. The case they had at walmart up here in moncton had every figure from the JP wave and the Yavin wave EXCEPT JQuille. I'm gonna check again tomorrow. I've wanted a figure of him since I read Tales from Jabba's Palace all those years ago. I'll be in Saint John for the next 2 weeks for my work term for school so I'll be able to check walmart every day at lunch. Soon JQuille, soon you will be MINE!!
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Bosskman - Brandon posted this regaring the J'Quille figure's lack of availability here in Canada, I think he's right on the money.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    Hey JJ,
    I think he's in a different assortment: This one includes 1x Elom (Tanus Spijek) - Jabba's Palace Alien (NEW), 2x Dutch Vander - Gold Leader (NEW), 2x TIE Fighter Pilot (NEW), 2x General Jan Dodonna - Battle of Yavin (NEW), 2x Captain Antilles - Fans Choice #5 (NEW), 1x Lando in Skiff Guard Disguise, 1x Shawda Ubb (Rappertunie) - Jabba's Palace Alien, 1x Hologram Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight, (assortment 4).

Assortment Three has 2x Lando Calrissian in Skiff Guard Disguise (NEW), 2x J' Quille - Jabba's Palace Alien (NEW), 2x Holographic Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight (NEW), 2x Shawda Ubb (Rappertunie) - Jabba's Palace Alien (NEW), 2x Dutch Vander - Gold Leader, 2x General Jan Dodonna - Battle of Yavin

This is all from E.E. website and coincides with what we got.
    Don't blow all your money on expensive gas trying to track him down.

With any luck he'll show up here at some point, along with those Tatooine wave figures we still need.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    Dammit! JQuille is the only figure from the JP wave I need. He has thus far eluded me but I still have hope. The case they had at Wal-Mart up here in Moncton had every figure from the JP wave and the Yavin wave EXCEPT JQuille. I'm gonna check again tomorrow. I've wanted a figure of him since I read Tales from Jabba's Palace all those years ago. I'll be in Saint John for the next 2 weeks for my work term for school so I'll be able to check Wal-Mart every day at lunch. Soon JQuille, soon you will be MINE!!
    There was still two on the pegs this morning when I was there; if I knew you wanted him I could have picked him up no problem. If you go today he should still be there along with the rest of them minus bar R2 (finally broke down and bought him, you really can't have enough droids)

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Bosskman - Brandon posted this regarding the J'Quille figure's lack of availability here in Canada, I think he's right on the money.....
    Actually half right, half wrong, the assortment is different from the one posted on the E.E. website. The breakdown goes as follows: 2 J'Quille's, 2 Tanus, 2 Lando (Jabba's), 2 Rap's, 1 Bar R2, 1 Hoth Soldier, 1 Luke Hoth, 1 Holo Luke.
    I guess the case breakdowns must be different here than in the States. I suppose it could be two assortments combined or something like that. At any rate I'm just glad to see them on the pegs.
    Last edited by DarthBrandon; 04-29-2004 at 09:03 AM.

Wow, that's good to know too! The case we got here was exactly like the one you broke down before - with no J'Quilles, 2 of each Yavin figure, etc. So I guess we can cross J'Quille off the list? Has anyone actually seen or bought Bar2d2 yet???