Page 46 of 151 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

Thats what ya get for being the US's stepson.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Looks like things are getting better now! Spotted at Québec City's WM:

- Hoth Trooper
    - Bar2-D2
    - Lando Skiff
    - Rappertunie x2
    - J'Quille x2
    - Holo Luke

Picked up 1 Rapp, 1 J'Quille & Holo Luke. Wish I could jump on Tanus also!

Our 2 TRU still are a shame: Deluxe Tyranus/Obi-Wan/Treepio, SBD Builder Kits, Shaak Tis, Dexters, TR Females, a legion of POTJ Leia Bespin and the Ultra Wave 1 all in pegwarming mode ...
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Thats what ya get for being the US's stepson.
    Red-haired step-son, apparently!

JUST FOUND May 5th! One SSG'er known as Mabudon in his natural environment!

Yes, the second annual JJ/Mab/SQ crop tour was held yesterday, no real luck on new stuff down south, but I did score a new Lando for SQ who also managed the deal of the day second year in a row: at KB toys clearance he picked up all 4 of the 2003 Saga Screen Scene packs (2 Jedi Council and 2 Separatist War Room) for 7.68 a pop. That's 33% of my cost, folks, in case anyone's interested. Great find SQ!!!

Thanks for the amazing custom clix again, Mabs! They're super sweet. I'm even able to do a good approximation of my favorite Silver Age cover - Silver Surfer #4 - with them. http://www.socalcomics.com/ss4cgc8-5.jpg

I was hoping for an R1G4, but will have to wait. The closest I came to spending was on a few Marvel Legends figures I hadn't picked up yet from waves IV and V, and the black gun variant 20th Ann Optimus Prime.

TRU Canada appears to be having a "blow out" sale on their classic Transformers, for any fans of those kicking around.

Everyone seemed happy and healthy. We also got to meet up with Pegger later on in the day, always fun to put another face on a forumite. I'll be seeing him later in the month to complete an old deal. Thanks for making the trip, Pegger!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Hey no prob...Had a blast last night....it was great to meet you and Seth_Quinn (who promised he'd post again.....)

Next year, I'll try to take the day off....that deal that SQ got was amazing...

Yeah, it was a Blast, guys, really glad to repeat it, even if it cost the Leafs the Cup (thanks for at least trying tonot rub it in JJ)

And also sorry for not being able to meet you Pegger, I'm sure we'll get it together one day, gotta visit SethQuinn in his "natural environment" someday....

And we did see one Ach-med beg and a Kren Blista vanee(or whatever his name is,the dignitary guy) at the east-end wal mart,
    And unleashed Luke x-wing at Tru (and ultras riekaan)

Thanks for coming by fellows, indeed it always is good to hang with kindred spirits

Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

and as promised the prodigal son makes his return! (or something like that...)
    anyway,... yup, it was a kick-@ss day again this year, hangin' with you boys is the best, how can you not love having a friend show up after a year with new figs in hand and then go see the mab-man's repainted to look like they're about to come to life and jump off their plastic bases Clix? and then the steal of the day, which don't forget, 7.88 plus the extra 20 points off making them 6.30 each 3packs! (ha-ha)
    pegger, totally great to meet you too, gonna have to find a way to drag JJ back out here next year so all four of us can do it again. later-kids, sq
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

Hey guys just a quick heads up, the Star Destroyer wave has been spotted here in Saint John, N.B. I passed on all of them as I received them from another source two months ago. There were plenty on the pegs when I left. Now I'm just waiting for the General wave to get here so I can have my second set. These were found at Wal-Mart, TRU has nothing here and it's been that way since X-mas so I don't even bother to look now. My friend who works there keeps me updated on new stock and so far nothing my friends except for the unleashed & new X-wing. TRNU should be the name of this franchise.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Thanks Brandon, I just picked up Ozzel, Bossk, Dengar and Bartender R2. Here's hopin to see the Generals soon.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Updated, sorry I've been slow on the draw - no computer at mom and pop's place in London. I'll be back full time as of the 30th.

2004 BASIC FIGURES
    [#01] Hoth Trooper: Hoth Evacuation FOUND!!!
    [#02] R-3PO: Hoth Evacuation FOUND!!!
    [#03] Luke Skywalker: Hoth Attack FOUND!!!
    [#04] Luke Skywalker: Jabba's Palace FOUND!!!
    [#05] R2-D2: Jabba's Sail Barge FOUND!!!
    [#06] R1-G4: Tatooine Transaction
    [#07] Lando Calrissian: Jabba's Sail Barge FOUND!!!
    [#08] Rappertunie: Jabba's Palace FOUND!!!
    [#09] J'Quille: Jabba's Sail Barge FOUND!!!
    [#10] Tanus Spijek: Jabba's Sail Barge FOUND!!!
    [#11] Holographic Luke Skywalker: Jabba's Palace FOUND!!!
    [#12] General Dodonna FOUND!!!
    [#13] Dutch Vander - Gold Leader FOUND!!!
    [#14] Captain Antilles FOUND!!!
    [#15] TIE Pilot FOUND!!!
    [#16] Admiral Ozzel FOUND!!!
    [#17] Dengar FOUND!!!
    [#18] Bossk FOUND!!!
    Han Solo - ATST Driver
    Lando General
    General Madine
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    Thanks Brandon, I just picked up Ozzel, Bossk, Dengar and Bartender R2. Here's hopin to see the Generals soon.
    Right on Bosskman, glad to hear that you got them, I hope the Generals make it here as well, I need another Madine & a couple of AT-ST Han's for head swaps.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Updated, sorry I've been slow on the draw - no computer at mom and pop's place in London. I'll be back full time as of the 30th.

2004 BASIC FIGURES
    [#01] Hoth Trooper: Hoth Evacuation FOUND!!!
    [#02] R-3PO: Hoth Evacuation FOUND!!!
    [#03] Luke Skywalker: Hoth Attack FOUND!!!
    [#04] Luke Skywalker: Jabba's Palace FOUND!!!
    [#05] R2-D2: Jabba's Sail Barge FOUND!!!
    [#06] R1-G4: Tatooine Transaction
    [#07] Lando Calrissian: Jabba's Sail Barge FOUND!!!
    [#08] Rappertunie: Jabba's Palace FOUND!!!
    [#09] J'Quille: Jabba's Sail Barge FOUND!!!
    [#10] Tanus Spijek: Jabba's Sail Barge FOUND!!!
    [#11] Holographic Luke Skywalker: Jabba's Palace FOUND!!!
    [#12] General Dodonna FOUND!!!
    [#13] Dutch Vander - Gold Leader FOUND!!!
    [#14] Captain Antilles FOUND!!!
    [#15] TIE Pilot FOUND!!!
    [#16] Admiral Ozzel FOUND!!!
    [#17] Dengar FOUND!!!
    [#18] Bossk FOUND!!!
    Han Solo - ATST Driver
    Lando General
    General Madine

No sweat JJ, take it easy & have fun on your Vacation. I don't think R1-G4 is gonna make it here unless TRU gets a wave or two & that's like waiting for hell to freeze over. The upside is that Wal-Mart is getting most of these assortments & I hope they continue to in the future, if not it's back to trading with other members here at SSG. Looks good so far though.
    Last edited by DarthBrandon; 05-22-2004 at 06:13 PM.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!