Page 47 of 151 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

Yavin & Star Destroyer Waves found at Québec City's WM! No trace of the new X-Wing though.

Only picked up one Dengar so far. Still looking for a Tanus somewhere...
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]

I just got Hoth Luke at Walmart this morning when I went to get the ROTK DVD. That is a pretty damn sweet figure. I can't wait to get the wampa.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Well I made it back west, thank Christ. Travelling with the little ones is tougher than leather as Run DMC would say. London WalMart (Hyde Park) had 2 Star Destroyer waves upon my last look. Dengar is pretty awesome indeed. I passed on so bloody many figures, thinking I'd be ordering them all from Kebco (J'Quille, Lando Skiff, Holo Luke, Rappertunie, Tanus, Dodonna and Antilles) but I just got an email from them indicating these figures are likely sold out for the year. Guess I'll be picking up what I can at retail here and then picking the rest off ebay when possible.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Well I made it back west, thank Christ. Travelling with the little ones is tougher than leather as Run DMC would say. London WalMart (Hyde Park) had 2 Star Destroyer waves upon my last look. Dengar is pretty awesome indeed. I passed on so bloody many figures, thinking I'd be ordering them all from Kebco (J'Quille, Lando Skiff, Holo Luke, Rappertunie, Tanus, Dodonna and Antilles) but I just got an email from them indicating these figures are likely sold out for the year. Guess I'll be picking up what I can at retail here and then picking the rest off ebay when possible.
    Glad to see you made it back safe & sound, hope the trip was fun & full of excitement. If you had posted this two weeks ago JJ, I could have picked up all of them for you. LMK what you get & don't & I'll see what I can do.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Well I think I've dealt with 6 of them. Tatooine wave looking good for a good price on ebay, and I got Holo Luke, Skiff Lando and Rappertunie at Zellers here last night. My folks can get the Executor wave in London if they don't show up here - but I hope they do.

Thanks for the offer, B.

JJ,

EE has J'Quille, Holo Luke, Rappertunie, Dutch, Lando Skiff, agnd Dodonna for 45.99 + shipping if you agre interested. Item #HS84715gg2. Just got there latest catalog. It is basic figures wave 3 set.

Also Basic wagve 6 includes 2 Han AT-ST, 2 MAdine, 2 General Lando, Hoth Trooper, Luke Hoth, Lando Skiff, Ozzel, Dengar gand Bossk. Item # HS84715J

Just a heads up if interested.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks, KH. My Walmart has been pretty good to me this year so I'll keep trying there first. I did pick up another 5 figures tonight, as a matter of fact (Bossk, Dengar, Dodonna, Antilles and Ozzel). So if I win my ebay auctions I'll only need Dutch Vander, J'Quille and Tanus - as well as the stuff we haven't seen up here yet (Endor wave, and latter Ultra figures).

I saw Dodonna at Main Street Zellers in Moncton NB today and the JP wave at Zellers Mountain Road. First time in a long time seeing new stuff at Zellers. Also, the Walmart in Dieppe had more of the Yavin and Star Destroyer Waves.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

The wal-mart in the west here (near Henley plaza) had Ozzel (I think, orveers, didn't buy him) Bossk, Dengar, Dodonna, Antilles and I think holo luke the other day, so they're getting new stuff finally

.......... if only I was still collecting
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

You didnt get the Dengar? Whats wrong with you?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten