Page 49 of 151 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

I used to be a die hard completionist....but these 4 packs cured me...

Thankfully that was before the HOF assortment, and the OTC assortment...

I'm not getting the Endor one either.

The Jedi one I may pick up on sale...I do want the Jedi Prison thingee...but not at 34.99 plus taxes.....

Reports of the Madine wave (General Madine, General Lando, and Han in At-St pilot get up) being found in Hamilton WalMart today. Also, Hamilton TRU has finally decided to stock new Saga figures up to and including the Ozzel and Bossk wave. All this from Snowtroopers. Keep the eyes open, and please confirm the finds if and when you make them yourself. Good news, folks, Hasbro Canada is really starting to make me believe they're fully behind getting Star Wars on the shelves up here.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Yeah I found the Madine wave at Wal-Mart after getting some new doors for one of our apartments. I picked up an extra Madine to keep carded along with another Han AT-ST to customize. There was one Madine/Han & two Lando Generals when I left. I also found the Car 4 pack at TRU, I'll pick that up at a later date as I did not get the Cinema pack a while back.

Here's a pic of Madine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Madine1.JPG  
    Last edited by DarthBrandon; 06-17-2004 at 10:37 AM.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Hey Brandon, I just got all three at Walmart. That leaves 1 General Lando left at SJ Walmart.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    Hey Brandon, I just got all three at Walmart. That leaves 1 General Lando left at SJ Walmart.
    Cool Bosskman, I was hoping you'd see the post or spot them on a run in SJ. Did you see the Carkoon pack at TRU? It looks alright & since I didn't get the cinema scene last time I think I'll pick it up later.Keep me posted on any finds bro.
    Last edited by DarthBrandon; 06-18-2004 at 08:55 AM.

Outstanding! That's 20 of 21, for those keeping score - and brings us to the end of the Saga line. These last 6 figures are all apparently set for rerelease later in the year - too bad we didn't get R1G4 who isn't yet slated for an OTC card. Hopefully he'll be added later for those of us who weren't able to secure him from a US source.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Outstanding! That's 20 of 21, for those keeping score - and brings us to the end of the Saga line. These last 6 figures are all apparently set for rerelease later in the year - too bad we didn't get R1G4 who isn't yet slated for an OTC card. Hopefully he'll be added later for those of us who weren't able to secure him from a US source.
    Yeah, not too bad JJ, I was looking forward to another R1 to keep carded but I'm not going to worry about it too much. My loose R1 is all I really need I guess, be nice if they did throw him in with the O.T. collection though. Looks like Wal-Mart is doing pretty good with figures but no ships or anything like that. TRU has ships, 4 packs, & the unleashed wave, but no 3 3/4 inch since X-mas (Clone Wars, Han Hoth Wave). I hope that changes for the VOTC.

Was just doing some surfing....

Legends has OTC figs up on their site!

I've bought from them before...pretty good guys, and best of all, no customs (and flat shipping in Canada)!

Hopefully that means they will be hitting the stores soon!!!

Im frustrated by R1 a little - mine is currently sitting at the post office - I got dinged with customs and still owe 10 bucks on 3 figures because buddy there marked the value at $25 US. I didn't think to ask him to knock it down a little - stupid on my part. At least I know he'll be on the shelf soon.

TRU here had the exclusive Darth Vader's TIE Fighter with figure in OTC packaging today. Disappointingly enough, the figure and ship both look so completely POTF2 that it was an easy pass for JJ. I think the figure is the exact same Darth that came with the gunner station - too big and clunky, unacceptable when compared to the other beautiful Vaders we've been getting since Commtech. The ship offered nothing new in terms of paint deco - if they had added some detailing I may have been swayed to buy it for my TIE shelf. Oh well, money saved I guess. No price marked on the ship or shelf - I believe it's 29.99 though.

That sucks about the TIE butoh well, at least I'll save some money.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.