Page 50 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

The Endor/Generals wave has made it across the country! I found all 3 today the local WalMart. Now, I only need Dutch, J'Quille and Tanus (plus the R3PO on it's way, and the 3 figures I haven't picked up from the post office yet) as well as the last 3 new Ultra figures and I'll be ready to get to work on the OTC.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Damn JJ, I just had 2 extra J'Quilles and traded them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

S'aright, KH. I've got a quasi-assured trade lined up with a guy from about an hour away from me. If we ever get together, I've got a Clone Wars Obi Wan he asked me to pick up for him many moons ago. Thanks, though.

NP, but check your PM's anyways.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found numerous (like 12 at least) Carkoon 4 packs today at TRU in Nanaimo. They're still sitting on 4 OTC Vader TIEs as well. No sign of the new wave of basics or Ultras that have been purportedly showing up there back east.

In other good news, I got my pkg from the US containing Jedi Luke and R1G4 - very happy with both of these figures!

Hey there, check your TRUs - mine had basic figures on for 1.89 - no kidding - today. Obviously clearing out space for the OTC stuff, which still hasn't arrived here yet as far as I can tell. The only figure of even moderate interest was a gold stripe Hoth Rebel - and I just couldn't bear the embarrassment of taking that piece of plastic poo through the register. The only other figures in stock were Shaak Ti, Tusken Mom and Mace Windu Final Battle - numerous copies of each. Too bad I wasn't near one of those TRU's that had like 30 epII battle droids (like Mabudon ), I could have mopped up pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Hey there, check your TRUs - mine had basic figures on for 1.89 - no kidding - today. Obviously clearing out space for the OTC stuff, which still hasn't arrived here yet as far as I can tell. The only figure of even moderate interest was a gold stripe Hoth Rebel - and I just couldn't bear the embarrassment of taking that piece of plastic poo through the register. The only other figures in stock were Shaak Ti, Tusken Mom and Mace Windu Final Battle - numerous copies of each. Too bad I wasn't near one of those TRU's that had like 30 epII battle droids (like Mabudon ), I could have mopped up pretty good.
    Yeah, I seen them the other day, not much for basic figures (C1) though.(some Battle Droid's, a few JarJar's, 1 Captain Typho, & a couple of Padme's) None of the collection 1 was on sale. My TRU received the Han Hoth wave (Brown Coat), Vader's Ship (waste on money IMHO) & empty / old figures hanging on the OTC pegs which are not out yet. Wal-Mart has tons of Madine, Han Scout, Lando General, Bossk, Dengar etc. I hope TRU gets the VOTC, as these are the only figures I'm interested in right now besides the cloud car pilot & a few others. Oh well, at least my wallet will be a lot heavier with what's coming out right now.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Man, B, I thought that post was going to be "the big one" (re: finds of OTC stuff). I have a feeling it's going to be very soon - and you'll be the one to crack the case as per usual. This week or next, I can feel it in me bones Ani........

I hope he does cause we live in the same city. I was in Florida last week on business and we are ahead of them for figures (except they have untras down there, tons of Jabbas, but I already had him. Picked up a Wampa and Ewok Glider though.)
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Yeah, we've done pretty well. I've seen a few US members not having found the Endor wave yet - some concern that (on US cards at least) these might turn out to be more scarce, as the line is getting ready to change over and these will be available again in a couple months as OTC. The last few figures of any packaging run seem to come up short for whatever reason (I remember getting nervous about BoShek, Fx7, Teebo and R4M9 in the POTJ line).

Whatever the case, I hope they kind of pace them a little bit - that guy that found 19 new figures in LA was lucky but unlucky.... how many people could afford that? My Amex is primed and ready!