Page 55 of 152 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

FINALLY got the Jedi Council....pretty excited about getting the whole thing..too bad all the figures are re-hashes... ah well...

Welcome also to the Hankoov....

I'm personnally not planning on getting the new MF...got the POFT2 and that's fine for me (Actually aside from the Sandcrawler, I'm not getting ANY of the OTC vehicles...)

No OTC carded figs anywhere to be seen here....and the Lego MF are all sold out too....

I just got the OTC Falcon at TRU in Saint John NB. Pretty sweet.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

AT Kitchener TRU they had OTC figs out now...

here are the new ones that haven't been reported yet...Scout Trooper, Darth Vader (ROTJ), Princess Leia, Jedi Luke

TRU in Fredericton NB had the Ultra C-3PO and General Rieken yesterday. First I heard of them being in Canada.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    TRU in Fredericton NB had the Ultra C-3PO and General Rieken yesterday. First I heard of them being in Canada.
    They had them in Dart/Halifax (zellers) last time I was down there, never thought to mention it. First time I heard they were at TRU though.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

My WalMart got a reload in today - I think I was first on scene this am. Included in the case were Boba Fett and Greedo on starburst, I picked them up along with X-Wing and Jedi Lukes, ROJ Vader and Spirit Obi Wan. Very pleased today as I'd been DRY lately.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    My WalMart got a reload in today - I think I was first on scene this am. Included in the case were Boba Fett and Greedo on starburst, I picked them up along with X-Wing and Jedi Lukes, ROJ Vader and Spirit Obi Wan. Very pleased today as I'd been DRY lately.
    Congrats on your find jjreason, didn't see any CC pilots there did ya? I don't think we are going to see that assortment here at all. Oh well good to see you found something new anyways.

TC & Peace

Found a nice Canadian card Han AT-ST yesterday on my doorstep. Thanks JJ.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    Congrats on your find jjreason, didn't see any CC pilots there did ya? I don't think we are going to see that assortment here at all. Oh well good to see you found something new anyways.

TC & Peace
    No, nothing from the Bespin Wave. I think (based on a Snowtroopers post) that the other figure was a Stormtrooper. That makes the case as follows:

Dagobah Luke
    Dag R2
    Dag Obi Wan Spirit
    Dag Yoda
    Luke XWing
    Luke Jedi
    Darth Vader
    Boba Fett
    Han Solo
    Stormtrooper
    C3PO
    Greedo

I think I'll go back and grab Han and C3PO if they haven't sold in a couple of days. I like the looks of all these carded on my shelf so far, though I don't think I'll be keeping them like that.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Well I sure hope they show up soon, I like the looks of those CC Pilots, they will go well with the rest of my figures.